Where is the rp?

I haven’t role played in years, Last hotspot i knew of was either in murder row inn and brill But I can not seem to find any good rp hotspots and was wanting to come back to rp.
Any suggestions please?

1 Like

For Horde the main spot is in Orgrimmar, usually around one of the inns.

Doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of walk-up stuff, a lot of RP tends to take place in guild events, though there are Horde events open to the community every so often, and a couple weekly ones I think?

I miss walk up rp. :frowning:

1 Like

Speaking from my experience, there’s still a fair amount of Walk up RP. Depending on the time of course.

We killed it, and slipped the body out Org’s North gate. Would you like me to show you where it is?

giggles insanely

Yeah, theres plenty of walk up rp in Orgrimmar. Wyverns Tail in Org for tavern night every Wed 8p server time. Third Friday of each month at 9p server there is the guild expo. You can find walk up rp most nights in org.

2 Likes

I really miss when OLD Brill was a RP hotspot. :sob:

4 Likes

Usually Orgrimmar & Silvermoon City but if you have an alliance alternate characters it’s going to be Goldshire Inn beware of erotic roleplay & Stormwind.

Some of the links on this are out of date but you might check some of the events listed here: [NEW] Moon Guard Event Calendar

Pretty sure the Stonewind Storytelling event is still going and those can be a great way to learn a bit about other characters in the community, and make connections. Mekgrim mentioned the tavern night at the Wyvern’s Tale and the monthly guild expo. The Shadowsands Bazaar is a neutral cross-faction event (though not everyone there is neutral, it’s a neutral place where the more hot-headed among us keep our tempers in check) and the Elixir of Tongues you can get from that vendor in the Dalaran sewers allows x-faction communication, which helps tremendously): [Neutral RP Event] Shadow Sands Bazaar Lots of great connections to be made there.

3 Likes

Thanks Tyr! Yes, Shadow Sands Bazaar is every other month in Tol’vir. Duskrose Wandering market is also a neutral market and it is the months Shadow Sands is not, that one wanders so the forum post will tell you where it is.

Horde tavern night is tonight at 8p.

1 Like

Thanks guy for the responses and for the link :smiley:

2 Likes