New to server, looking for active NE guild

Hello Moonguard!

I’m new to the server and am looking to join an active, lore abiding, Night Elf guild. There doesn’t seem to be a master guild list thread so if anyone can point me to some active guilds/sites that I could check out I would be most appreciative.

I do know of Dor Serrar and The Shanari and have checked out both their sites. Are there any others? Thanks so much in advance :3

Hello!
When we moved to the new forum format our stickied threads were lost. But I bookmarked the recruitment threads for just such an occasion. Have a browse and hope you find a group that exceeds your expectations.

Oh also to add the event calendar - sorry that you may have missed the Job Fair/guild recruitment fair this month as it looks like it was this evening. :frowning:

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

Heyo Velstra!

If you’re looking for wonderful NE guilds, Moon Guard has recently had an increase in the amount available for individuals to pick from!

Just some off the top of my head:

• Shanari
  • Hundred Glaives
  • Dor Serrar
  • Crescent Glaive
  • Song of Nightfall
  • Kaldorei Liberation Army
  • Anaduna Thera

I’m sure there is a few I’m missing but I hope you find the one that fits you best!

3 Likes

The Crescent Glaive is probably my favorite group of Night Elves and even if you decide to go elsewhere, I highly recommend RPing with them if you get the chance.

1 Like

Thank you both for the replies. I will definitely check them out.