[N-RP] The Pandaren Empire is Recruiting!

With the end of the Fourth War, it is time for the Pandaren race to come back together and focus our efforts on restoring our glorious homeland. Pandaria and the sacred Vale cry for its people to once again take action against those who would do us harm.

The Empire’s aim is to ensure the freedom and safety of all Pandaren and the Vale. The Empire stands to serve the Pandaren people so long as they should need it. We invite all Pandaren from all walks of life to share in our determination and work together to bring about a safe and wonderful Pandaria. Tushui, Huojin, or perhaps you’re of a different ideology, all Pandaren have a place within the Empire.

The Pandaren Empire is a Pandaren focused RP guild founded here on WrA! We are faction neutral and cross faction. We are established on both the Alliance and the Horde. We RP regularly and we have various RP events that feature lore from Pandaria and current content. We also do D20 style events! In regards to PvE, we currently have no plans for raid progression but Mythic + dungeons are always being run. For PvP we prefer small to large scale RP-WPvP, epic and random BGs, and we’re looking to get a Panda arena team going!

Guild and Community membership is easy! Contact either one of the guild officers (Kouen or Cahcii) or the guild leader, Drinks for an invite. Though we are an RP guild, IC membership is not an absolute requirement, however we do encourage our OOC members to join us at most events. IC applications are also not required, but highly recommended. We do IC initiations for our new members as well for those who are interested. We also have an active Discord server, so just ask us for the link and we’ll send you right over!

If anyone has any questions or comments, I’ll look over them and answer them to the best of my abilities.

Celestials bless you all!

9 Likes

I highly recommend these players as fun people to RP with.

My first impression at an IC event was based solely on the guild name - which really put me off. I was mature enough to watch how they interacted with other players rather than confront them. After a couple of chances to do that kind of observation I approached their GM privately. Asked some serious questions with an open mind. Came away with food for thought. Then I did a couple of tenative RPs with them, still on my guard. Briefly at public events & later as what you might call a “scheduled walkup”.

Their behavior both IC & OOC over a few months of regular contact convinced me that my initial impression was 100% wrong.

I’ve got two words for anyone who has trouble with their IC premise (which is entirely distinct from OOC relationships):

"Emperor Norton"

6 Likes

Panda bump!! :panda_face:

1 Like

Big ol Bumpin

2 Likes

Happy 1 year anniversary Panda fam! We will be having a small celebration in Binan tomorrow evening!

6 Likes

From our time in the alliance wing of this guild, plus continued interactions with the horde guild can defintlly say this guild is full of good peeps and the grudges and drama concerning their guild premise are petty and inane.

1 Like

Bump :smile:

1 Like

Bump for Panda fam!

Would love to meet you all sometime. My clan has been talking about taking a trip to Pandaria. Some of us have never been.

1 Like

We are always open to some good RP with anyone! If you and your clan are interested and didn’t know already, Kunbo from The Brone Talons hosts a weekly Teahouse that a lot of great people and Pandaren from the community come to, that may be a nice first trip to Pandaria! Linking that below, but please feel free to reach out to one of us in DMs or something and we can set something up further if you’d like!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quilen-cloud-teahouse-open-in-sri-la/460031

1 Like

Thats perfect because I saw that he recently changed the time to something that works perfectly for us. See yall there!

1 Like

Woo awesome! :smiley:

Drinks & her companions are a big reason for that change. Can’t let our favorite “lovable eccentric” patron suffer simply for living on the other side of the pond.

And for those of you in the US - remember that tonight is the time change. “Spring forward, Fall back.” So it’ll be a really different start time.

2 Likes

Friendly group! Giving a bump to support fellow guilds!

1 Like

Great bunch highly recommend if into Pandaren RP!

1 Like

Are you still actively recruiting by chance ? Looking for a home for my Monk :smiley:

1 Like

Always! Provided they are Pandaren, of course :smiley:

1 Like

Of course Pandaren Monk!

1 Like

Would be happy to have you! Feel free to hit me or one of my officers up in-game this evening or reach out on Discord!

Drinks-TPE#1941

1 Like

The friend request didn’t seem to work.