Moonguardian LF an Adventure!

Hey!
First of all, I am very glad with my current guild and I love them.

But I am a bit tired of playing as a Dwarf since my first day of WoW.

I was looking for perhaps a guild directory here, but I couldn’t find it.

What are some of the racial guilds of Wyrmrest? I have only a few Hordies and I would love to be one for some time. I love racial guilds and I am up to anything minus Undeads!

I am a good guild member, I believe. I’m also a fast learner and an empathetic and merry guy. Thanks. <3

Edit: I posted this on the General forum. LOL I’m so embarassed.

Oh man “Moonguardian looking for an adventure” must have been received pretty controversially on the general forum! I bet their minds all went straight to Goldshire lol.

On topic though, there’s loads of racial guilds here, and I’m sure I won’t remember all of them :sweat_smile:. I admit I’m a little out of the loop at the moment as I’ve been unsubbed for several months. There are a few Alliance racial guilds but I gather you’re looking for something Hordeside? I did find a few in fairly recent guild posts:

Duskwatch Saberguard (Nightborne RP)

The Wolfmane Tribe (Tauren RP)

The Shadowtusk Clan (Troll RP)

The Sunreavers (Blood Elf RP - Dalaran Focused)

That’s just what I found active in the last few weeks. There may be some guilds I’ve missed. Good luck adventurer! May you find what you seek :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I appreciate your joyful help and I will check their threads!

On a side note, I beg your pardon for making this thread. I swear I searched for a guild directory and couldnt find one. :sob:

But anyways, thanks and I really laughed with your joke xD

4 Likes

(The) Pandaren Empire is focused on non-aligned Pandaren RP, with both an alliance and a horde guild. Anyone interested in playing Pandaren is welcome to RP with us and see if we are a good match.

6 Likes

Woah, Pandas are sick! I will definitely be in touch soon!!!

2 Likes