LF Panda RP guild <H>

Hi I thought I saw a thread on here before but can’t seem to find it. I am on WrA and I am looking for a panda rp guild for my Sham named Calmfall. I am new to panda rp and want to try it out. I am also sort of a shy rper in general. Other then rp hoping there are people in the guild that does non rp stuff too like leveling and PvP. Thanks.

2 Likes

Howdy!

So uh like in the last post there are a couple of Pandaren RP guilds on Horde. The Steelpaw Shaodin, The Kui Zhang society, and The Pandaren Empire.

I did find the link to the previous post as well that you were mentioning: Novice RP player LF Pandaren Themed guild - #7 by Kunbo-wyrmrest-accord

As a short plug for my guild we are a Huojin aligned guild that seeks to act on the interests of Huojin/refuges aligned with the Huojin/The New Horde. Our forum post is here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-the-kui-zhang-society-huojin-pandaren-rp-guild-updated-41320/415123

I hope this helps!
Edit: Forgot to capitalize The Pandaren Empire

4 Likes

Horde has lot’s of great options for Pandaren RP depending on what you’re looking for in specific! Haofang above mentioned some good guilds! Here is out information if you find yourself interested! [N-RP] The Pandaren Empire is Recruiting!

3 Likes