[N-Event] Brightmoon Shows 🤹 Next: April - Date TBA

It is hard to miss the Brightmoon Carnies, dressed up in signature purple and green that hints of Darkmoon Faire, but is very obviously a cheaper knock off. They might look shabby but talk a big game…

They offer up ragged handbill to everyone that even catches their eye for a second - “You there sir! You ever been to a carnival? Most excitin’ thing you’ll ever see… fire, cannons, warrior poets… the most daring and beautiful thing you’ll ever see.”

Before a word can be exchanged, a flyer is clapped into hands. “Date, time an location is right on there! Hope ta see ya!” then the carnie moves right on to the next mark. One last look over the shoulder the carnie shouts, “Tha’ poster will be a collectable one day! I promise! Ya can get it signed at the show!”

The Brightmoon Faire - we might be the littlest show on Azeroth, but we act pretty big.

NEXT SHOWING:

Brightmoon Faire Show

March 28th @ 6:30 - 8:00 (WRA ST)
Monday, March 29, 2021 1:30 AM → Monday, March 29, 2021 3:00 AM

Where: Crystalsong Dalaran
Faction: Neutral - Bring your Elixirs of Tounges!

Event schedule (ISH):

Event Schedule
TBA

We encourage you to come out to all our events and please emote and interact! We love when you all do that!

:bangbang: If you are interested in being a guest act or bringing a vendor booth for after the show, shoot us a line. :bangbang:

Show us some love :heart: If you liked our shows or our roleplay with you, support us through likes, comments, and sharing!

Check out our guild ad and other events here:

13 Likes

Weekend reminder! This toon does a musical number and if you have the addon Musician you can hear the music.

1 Like

I will be here! With stories to curdle your blood!

1 Like

Fire tricks by yours truly.

2 Likes

Reminder that this is coming up!

1 Like

Happening soon! Get excited, people.

2 Likes

I would love to read tarot cards for people! I do them IRL and then translate the readings IC.

4 Likes

That would be great! We only have the two of us that read and people have to wait a long time - I will send an in-game mail with our Discord link so you can join us that night (if you are okay with that).

1 Like

If you you want to be able to hear our bard for real, he will be using the addon Musician (available on Curse). Just a reminder to DL it if you want.

Okay send whenever you’re available, I’ll be around most of tonight starting @5pm central

1 Like

SOON. Are you wondering how to get to old Dalaran?

Easiest way of getting into Dalaran (old) from the new Dalaran:

• Use your Dalaran Hearthstone to get to Dalaran (Legion)
  • In Dalaran (Legion), take the Portal to Vale of Eternal Blossoms
  • From there, fly to your faction’s Shrine/City (Alliance/Horde)
    The portal inside still points to Dalaran in Northrend

Alternate method:

• Use your Dalaran Hearthstone to get to Dalaran (Legion)
  • In Dalaran (Legion), take the Portal to Wyrmrest Temple (Dragonblight)
  • Fly or take the flight point North to Dalaran (Northrend)

Fastest method:

• The fastest method still remains using your Ring of the Kirin Tor, but obviously requires that you have one. These old rings still point to Dalaran (old), which basically makes this a sort of Hearthstone that you can buy if you come here often.

If you are a lowbie - we will have warlock support on Horde side at some point, so you can whisper us. Alliance, if I find a warlock on that side I’ll post their name here.

Show starting now!

1 Like

Great turnout for our show tonight! Thanks all that came on out, we love seeing you and interacting with you! Next show will be March 31st, so mark your calendars. We are also hosting a MARKET between now and then so please keep an eye out for that!

Pictures here!

Next show time is up, I know it is a bit short notice but we hope to see you all there!

1 Like

It’s this weekend! Come see our awesome show and our awesome performers! Sadly, the Amazing Zandrys will be unable to make it, but it will still be great in his absence! Some might say his absence will make it better! Those folks will be burned :frowning:

2 Likes

-creeps in and whispers softly in Lindiwe’s ear-

I heard a certain master of the custodial arts has been spotted out and about, complaining about the mess he’s going to have to clean up afterward while talking to a baby murloc…

2 Likes

Don’t tease like that.

2 Likes

Is it a tease if it’s a promise? xP

1 Like

I’ll hold you to this.

TODAY! Come see us!