[N-Guild] Brightmoon Faire 🤹 - Now accepting casual RP folks!

We are doing a surprise show today in an hour! Come on down to Uldum, whisper anyone from the guild and we will let you know where we are.

We have a new goblin clown act! I want to welcome Honks the Clown to the Faire, we are so happy to have you!

Honks, Keja and Tassos debuted tonight and will be featured in some upcoming shows!

2 Likes

Things have slowed down a bit now that we are not doing back to back weekend shows. You may see our folks busking in Silvermoon or Orgrimmar. Don’t be afraid to ask for their autographs, they will only hustle you a little.

1 Like

Just a reminder that this little guild exists, is full of great people and does some fun stuff. We have a market next weekend!

Market postponed! But we do have some cool things in the works, and a show on the 21st!

New event coming up on Dec the 8th!

We are also looking at re-org-ing our guild a little to make a more casual social RP rank, just for folks that want to RP and play the game no theme attached. Keep an eye out.

Hello friends! Here is your daily bump of our show this Sunday 12/8! Show starting at 6:30 ST!

Tonight! Come one out and see us.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone that came out, here are some shots from the show! Our next one will be after the holidays!

https://imgur.com/a/MuD1mTh
1 Like

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here is some news from us here at the faire!

NOW ACCEPTING CASUAL ROLEPLAYERS
Though we are a themed guild, we want to get to know and play with all sorts of folks. If you want a relaxed RP home for your toon with a built-in event to go to every month, please think of us. No hoops to jump through, we’ll just invite you.

New event date to be posted soon™

Next show is on MARCH 1st!

Link to our show thread: [N-Event] Brightmoon Shows 🤹 Next: April - Date TBA

1 Like

We have a show coming up March 1st if you are looking for a home for your toon, and you want to check us out!

1 Like

Heres a quick pre-show day bump! Tomorrow in Ratchet!!

2 Likes

Tonight! Come check us out, shows, games, prizes, booze… fun? Yes. Fun will be there, in the back. He is a groupie.

2 Likes

Reminder that we have a show tonight at 630 ST that is in three hours my friends!!

1 Like

Although I wasn’t able to come to the event on the 1st, thank you for hosting it!

1 Like

We are doing another on Apr 5th! I’ll invite you to the calendar event :slight_smile:

Can you confirm date/location/time of your next event(s)? If these happen in Dalaran, I’d love to add them to the Sunreavers guild calendar.

Hey, all our event info is updated in this link here: [N-Event] Brightmoon Shows 🤹 Next: April - Date TBA

The next one is actually not in Dalaran, we are branching out a bit!

We are going to be showing at the Midsummer Masquerade Event on the 28th of June. See you there!

1 Like