[N-Guild] Brightmoon Faire šŸ¤¹ - Now accepting casual RP folks!

We have a show coming up March 1st if you are looking for a home for your toon, and you want to check us out!

1 Like

Heres a quick pre-show day bump! Tomorrow in Ratchet!!

2 Likes

Tonight! Come check us out, shows, games, prizes, boozeā€¦ fun? Yes. Fun will be there, in the back. He is a groupie.

2 Likes

Reminder that we have a show tonight at 630 ST that is in three hours my friends!!

1 Like

Although I wasnā€™t able to come to the event on the 1st, thank you for hosting it!

1 Like

We are doing another on Apr 5th! Iā€™ll invite you to the calendar event :slight_smile:

Can you confirm date/location/time of your next event(s)? If these happen in Dalaran, Iā€™d love to add them to the Sunreavers guild calendar.

Hey, all our event info is updated in this link here: [N-Event] Brightmoon Shows šŸ¤¹ Next: April - Date TBA

The next one is actually not in Dalaran, we are branching out a bit!

We are going to be showing at the Midsummer Masquerade Event on the 28th of June. See you there!

1 Like

Never thought Iā€™d be a part of a carnie guild like this but these folks are amazing. Left for a year to get away from WoW, came back, still welcomed back with open arms.

Youā€™ll not find a better group than these nerds.

(Also I do events, come to them!)

2 Likes

HELLO.

In case you did not know, because I have FAILED to make an announcement anywhereā€¦ Brightmoon Faire has been performing at the Tournament of Ages this year! It has been real exciting, and a lot of fun RP.

But tonight is the LAST CHANCE to catch us there. Here is the schedule in WRA time:

(7:45) - Faelen the Clutzy Consumer of Fire & Love. Followed by The Mysterious Weaver of DARK TALES, Zandrys.
(8:00) - Pepperbombā€™s Famous Death Defying Aerobics.
(8:15) - Khowla, Gonkā€™s Faithful Warrior Poet
(8:30) - The Blind Bard and the Fox Flutist, Kasandros & Fyuji
(8:45) - Kanohana and her Amazing Exotic Beasts (That Definitely Not Druids)

Come check us out, whisper any of us for an anchor into the Moonguard server. We are at the Argent grounds. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Reminder that weā€™re like, really cool.

Iā€™ve been running this guild going on 10 years-ish, it is a silly little group of friends that likes to get together and roleplay carnival stuff in the game. This year we were invited to participate in this event called the Tournament of Ages. Many of us worked really hard to pull off the fireworks show, stage acts and a storyline with another guild. It makes me proud that we could help be a part of something that could raise funds for a lot of great causes.

Anyway, we got a mention in a Forbes article for our story antics. So, thank you, guild friends, for being so awesome and I hope going into Shadowlands we have many more good times like this <3

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman/2020/08/31/tournament-of-ages-draws-thousands-of-warcraft-players-and-raises-more-than-18000-for-charity/?fbclid=IwAR2omcV-jYXOoe7r6voxU_ozywgc3UucZNkSI054nwlJxrr_hF-HFYe3uiM#480cf5b4560a

2 Likes

Bumping this cause Brightmoon folks are AWESOME!! They throw some of the best events on the server and are fun to rp with :dancer:t6:

3 Likes

Absolutely wonderful group deserving of all the praise. Congratulations on the mention in the Forbes article. You deserve the recognition for all your hard work.

2 Likes

Congrats to YOU and yours for putting on some great shows, and that organizing that opening ceremony. <3

1 Like

Lovely guild with lovable people. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Buliss <3 I swear I will get on the Volkar RP SOONā„¢.

1 Like

A reminder - that while we are casual RP guild - filled with old people; Weā€™re still a fun tight knit family looking to broaden our member core!

casts Necro on thread
Howdy. So, you guys still active?