[H][Zul'jin] <Reserves> Casual AOTC Guild recruiting for Shadowlands

Reserves

We are a small guild and community recruiting anyone interested in having fun on Zul’jin - Horde.

Our main goal, as a guild, is to build and develop our community.

Secondary Goals

Our secondary goal and end-game focus as a guild is achieving AOTC every raid tier AND in a timely manner(3-6 weeks expectation for the Achievement).

Our leadership and founding members are all mythic raiders wanting to take the expansion casually for now as we build the guild. We are in need of competent heroic skilled raiders for our raid team, but we encourage any and all applications. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 CST. We're specifically interested in the specs listed below:

Post-AOTC

Other interests our players have for Post-AOTC are testing our limits in M+ dungeons and pushing raider.io scores. We also have a few people interested in Arenas and BGs. We will continue to clear heroic every week.

Please reach out to me if you’re interested in the guild:
Discord- Veloletum#6175
Btag- Veloletum#1170

Always looking for new members!

Will gift chocolate chip cookies

scratch Y’all got anymore of them chocolate chip cookies? scratch

We sure do! Message me Asenia! Veloletum#1170 on Bnet.

Hey WoW Forums! We’re edging closer and closer to release date, and we’re still recruiting for the guild. :slight_smile: Please message Veebrew for more info!! BNET: Veloletum#1170 DISCORD: Veloletum#6175

WE WANT YOU!!! And even your friends(maybe).

Looking for people that want to viciously murder relieve the current inhabitants of Castle Natharia and steal their stuff.

We want everyone execpt feral druids. If you’re interested hit us up.
Skrimpf#1341 Veloletum#1170

Just kidding feral druids, you know we love you. I mean who doesn’t love the cute little cuddly kitty kats.

Where’s my cookies. TROMZAR you sly devil you.

Hey hey Wow Forums!! We’re still recruiting for Shadowlands. :slight_smile:

Here at Reserves we strive to be the Best of the Rest.

Still looking for some seriously casual players that want to do seriously casual content and have fun with a seriously casual group of players.

But seriously good look finding what you’re looking for in a guild :slight_smile:

We are still looking for competent heroic skilled raiders to join our AOTC focused raid team.

Join and I’ll give you my Kindred Spirit buff!

join for the meme’s