[H] Altoholic LF new home

As this title states, I’m a somewhat casual altoholic looking for a home for all of my characters. I’m a long time WoW veteran coming back after a couple of years away. During my break, I played other mmo’s, primarily FFXIV. I have a very relaxed playstyle. If the company is good, I don’t really care what I’m doing in game.

I would like to raid in Shadowlands, but I’m moving soon. I’ll be about a month behind because of that. I’ve only raided as a healer, but I’m willing to try DPS as well. I do have classes that I prefer over others, but for the most part, I’m willing to fill whatever role/spot is needed. I enjoy being along for the ride.

Respond here, or message me in game if you think your guild is the right fit! AnkaDuck#1465

Please ignore the randomly chose avatar. I only play on Zul’jin since returning, and all of my lvl 50 characters are Horde.

Hey Joichi!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175