LF Casual Guild

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a chill, friendly community that is open to just about anything. I mainly focus on Battle Pets but i do Raid and PvP if that’s a requirement. I’m also looking to get more into Mythic+ as well. Either faction is fine with me, and any help getting heirlooms would be GREATLY appreciated but not needed. DM me on Discord or Bnet. Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

Discord: Shaynagerie#3299
Bnet: Shaynagerie#1137

Hey Shaynagerie!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

<Voyager> would love to have you! I personally love collecting battle pets, and we have a few others who do as well. We raid and do m+, and you are welcome to join us in those endeavors if you’d like! But if you’re just looking for a friendly group of people to chill with, that’s great too.

My bnet is saltare#1856 if you’d like to talk more.