Ex hardcore raider, Coming back for SL looking for home

Hey Aaliyah,

If you are looking for slightly more casual -

Our guild is newer to Area-52. We transferred to play with a bunch of friends of our friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be running mythic once we have cleared AOTC. We plan on raiding a little later at nights running from:

Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Ranged DPS - Need
Melee DPS - Need

Currently 12/12 H and 3/12 M

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET

Little to late for me to be able to get up for work. Sorry!

Hey John,

Our guild progression ended after Mythic Vex as well! We’d have like to gone further but we just ran out of time.

Déjà Vu is a Horde guild on Thrall (est time) and we could be a fit for you if you decide to swap factions!

As I just mentioned, we ended 8/12M and are looking to improve on that achievement in Castle Nathria. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Currently we are looking for both melee and ranged dps*

We’re a pretty laid back guild that enjoys playing together outside of raid (primarily mythic +) and likes to joke and have fun wit the each other while simultaneously working to down the hardest content we can.

Let me know if you’d like to know more! Good luck on your search.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Sent you a request on discord!

If 11pm est is not too late an end time (I am up around 6:30am myself for work) we would love to speak with you regarding a spot on our team.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Ret Paladin
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Sent you a add on discord

Howdy! We’re also still looking for DPS, I hope you’ll read and consider our offer.

Game Over (Proudmoore) is recruiting for a NEW Monday night raid team! We’re looking to fill a roster of dedicated returning players to clear heroic in a casual and laid back environment-- one night a week. Our sch will be Mondays, 8-11PM EST.
-> Right now we are in need of tanks and DPS.

Just a little background about us. :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

We have several raid teams that raid each week and regularly clear mythic content. There’s always a group doing something. Additionally, we have a Discord community we’d love to also invite you to! We have contests, memes, and much more.

Add my Discord to discuss further, I’d be happy to chat! FemaleWario#0748
(If you’d prefer Battle.net, by battle tag is FemaleWario#1119.)

HI John,

Our guild is looking to fill out our last slot and is looking for a DPS DK (among other other options) - and our raids end by 11 EST! I’ll drop the copy and paste below and will also add you on bnet. Hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Death Knight or Retribution Paladin

Healer

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

We are in need of a high skill tank. If you think you fit the bill HMU

======================
We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Any Class
Healers - Priest, Shaman, Monk
DPS - Mage, Warlock, Demon Hunter

All required needs listed here :
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/mYtHiC+rAiDeRs

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

https://forms.gle/mzvunHQe8p3BiR2x7

Big#4365 (Lead Recruiter)
Mancheese#5991 (GM)

Updates 11/12/2020

Took today off for iphone launch. I’ll be around waiting on fed ex hit me up on discord JGussey#4713 or bnet JGussey#1719

I’m around tonight if anyone wants to chat! still looking for something! I need to end at 11. Any later I would not be able to do

Hello John,

We are still trying to find a tank and a few dps for our 10m core group in SL. We just recently broke off from a previous guild so we could actually do progression. We are very active in discord and are ET zone based. If you’d like more information, feel free to message me on discord or on battlenet.

Discord:Holy#8854
Battlenet: Holyhow#1277

Around today hanging out. Pretty much in a holding pattern till SL. Not big on alts so not really leveling any. But lets chat. I’m ready to find a home! JGussey#1719 on bnet or JGussey#4713 on discord.

Hello there Åaliyah.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Thanks for a reply but thats a little too late for me currently :frowning:

Target Capped [A] of Stormrage is a new semi hardcore mythic raiding guild that is looking to build up a solid team of raiders for SL! We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and earning CE as effectively on a 9-hour raid schedule as possible. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Right now, we have several people rerolling, leveling new characters, etc. so if you want to get in on the ground floor of a new team, we might just be the perfect fit for you!

Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
7:00PM-10:00PM EST

Contact Info:
Unicornslyer#1461 (Discord and Bnet)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Aaliyah!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices located on Stormrage, finishing out 10/12 M NYA, only a few months after forming. We aim to achieve CE in each raid tier in SL, with a focus on positive progression and constructive feedback in a shorter amount of hours. We are a friendly group that has been a part of IV for a while and are very inclusive :)!

Primary Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest pref; however will consider all healers.

Minor Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Demon Hunter, or Death Knight
Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster. I know this may be a little late for you, so totally understand if the time doesn’t work.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to myself or my other raid lead. Thanks and hope to hear from you!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

As much as I love everything about your post I would not be able to do that late. I’m sorry

I’ll be around working on homework tonight feel free to message away! really wanna find a guild soon. Dont care if its horde or alliance. Just need it to end by 11 est at the latest.

Well looks like I was exposed to covid, gonna get tested and stuff but I’m going to have alot of free time now