Hunter looking for a casual raiding guild

Hello. I am long time WOW player that has just returned after a very long break. I am looking for a mature guild. I myself am in my 40’s. I am looking to get back into raiding. I am looking for some people who just want to do normal raids and possible heroic. Definitely dont want to get into Mythics. Looking for a possible 2 day a week raid. Maybe one day during the week and one on the weekend. I have been on raid teams in the past. Raided mostly in Cata, MoP and legion. So I do have some experience. Let me know if you have an open spot like this, that I can fill.

Hey Bearhide!

Just reaching out on behalf of < Reserves >. We’re looking to fill our guild with community members and raiders. We’re aiming to delve straight into heroics and don’t plan on doing normals, but take a look at our post and let me know if you’re interested.

Best regards,
Vewoah

Hey Bear!

We’re looking for people to fill out our roster. We will be raiding Fri/Sat 9PM EST. We are open to both MM and BM, but sadly don’t have room for melee at this moment. Our goal is to finish normal, then jump into Heroic and finish AotC.

I can assure you as a veteran player myself that Heroic is fairly tame these days. Most casual guilds can complete heroics. Us being pretty casual in our expectations.

Hope to hear from you!

Discord: imKranely#7770
Bnet: Kranely#1346

I sent you a friend request, from tayker. Which is me

Hi Bearhide! I think we may have the casual/social raiding guild you’re looking for. Our guild is growing community of adults around your age. We’re raiding 2 days a week for Heroic on Fridays & Saturdays. We have an optional normal alt run on Thursdays & Sundays if you’re looking for a fun way to gear some alts while learning mechanics with the guild. We have other guild events such as mythic mondays, battlegrounds, achievement runs and more.

If we sound like we’re up your alley, feel free to add me on discord or battlenet.
BT: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!