[H] Demon Hunter Tank/Dps Looking For a Raid Guild

I just started playing WoW for the first time back at the beginning of 8.3 and in my time playing in 8.3 I ended up getting to iLvL 460 and got AOTC in Ny’alotha, While raiding I Tanked and Dps most of the fights. Looking for a active guild to continue to raid and grow with.

Sorry this is my demon hunter

Hey Faessa/Kreenn!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re a newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

Is it ok to make another DH on your server

<Voyager> would love to have you. We are in need of a couple more dps to round out our roster. We raid Tues/Fri 7-10pm central. My bnet is saltare#1876 if you want more info.

My Key Your Carry is a 5/12 M team looking to push for CE in SL. Our raid times are tues, thurs, sun 9:30-12:30 EST. Add Shadowrealm#1917 if you’d like to know more (: