2 Players Looking for Fun Weekday Home (Healer/Rdps)

Hey there! I recently dragged the Girlfriend into Warcraft and we are looking for a new home for shadowlands!

-I am a returning CE/AOTC player (Cutting Edge XP in Legion as a tank, AOTC in a ton of others), Looking to heal as any class you want me to.

-The GF has her heart set on BM hunter, but realistically that can probably change if you make a suggestion.

We are looking to raid on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday (Weekends available, but Monday and Wednesday are a firm NO)starting at around the 7pm EST mark.

We are willing to move to any server available (I have a ton of alts that I can bring along, I will probably pay for a boost for her since she is just starting out)

If you are curious as to any of my performance logs, the last raid I did on this character was Heroic Uldir. I had consistent 92-97%'s on all fights, and can promise to bring the same level of performance to any class you wish me to play as.

Hey Nychy!

After reading your post, I think you two be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. The only concern I see is that we raid on Tues/Wed but… We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

Hey, add me on Bnet: Naddy #11821. If you are still looking for a guild, hit me up and we can talk. I think we will be a good fit.

Hey Nychy,

If you have any interest in going Alliance, my guild might be a good fit for you! We can work around whatever classes you both want to play. Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Hey we’re looking for a couple people to round out our shadowlands roster! Please reach out if you have any questions.

Smooth Brain
We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.
Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman
Healer - Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Druid

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:
http:// smoothbrain.info /

Or

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Intuition reformed on Thrall from a former US top 40 guild and we’re currently recruiting DPS and maybe one healer for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands. Our core is comprised of current and prior Cutting Edge players and leadership. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11EST during progression and Tues-Wed during farm after CE.

Players who show strong parses/exceptional performance will have the cost of their realm transfer covered by us!

We expect all our players to min/max their characters and maximize their abilities to perform their desired roles exceptionally.

We expect all our players to have near perfect attendance, have positive attitudes, come prepared before raids with consumables/runes, research the encounter we’re progression and above all, having fun slaying dragons.

We expect our players to do research on their classes and stay up to date on the changes for the players to adequately adjust and be ready for raid.

If you feel like this works for you, then Intuition may be a good fit for you!

Add me on BNET Khascade#1163 or discord Khascade#8537 and we can discuss further.

Thankyou for all the replies, Unfortunately I am attending classes at a vocational trade school on mon/wed for the next year so I can not raid on those days. Still looking though! (I have edited the OP to reflect that)

If your schedule changes in the future maybe you look at us later into SL. We have a pretty tough schedule but maybe you’ll be interested. Good luck in school!

We’re looking to improve our roster and push top 50 then HOF (second tier goal) going into shadowlands. Maybe check us out and if you think you may be interested, please throw up an application. We have a competitive roster so we can ensure we’ll always be improving to achieve our long term goals.

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
App: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

(Horde)

• new guild of experienced HOF/Top 50 during BFA raiders

Sieara#6473 (disc) if you have any questions!