Horde are the #changes faction - ruining the game

Poor sad little thing that think fixing exploits is a bad thing. Desinstall you wont be missed.

1st notable change was to the schedule, bringing us BGs mid-p2. Second notable change was an attempt to fix the AV premade exploit, while also increasing the minimum number of players before a BG starts. 3 changes over 2 hotfixes, 2 of those changes directly benefiting Alliance due to Alliance complaints.

But letā€™s keep pretending a single faction is to blame for all the woes you experience throughout life.

2 Likes

Cross realm battlegrounds were out longer than not cross realm.

AV que change to stop having instant premades and getting 20k+ honor an hour was actually a good change. It was taking advantage of a broken system, blizzard removed the ability for abuse.

Merc mode - no. Just no.

You were always going to get premades - now people are just a lot better at the game than they were beforeā€¦ Start a PUG premade or join one. As soon as their scout seeā€™s that its another premade and likely to be a fight - youā€™ll probably wind up with a PUG in return and roflstomp them.

Most people went horde for PvP this time around to focus on racials instead of focusing on having balanced que times and games. I personally am in the middle of rolling an alliance toon for PvP because why the F not? Im frustrated with PvP ques being a mostly PvP player and Iā€™m working at changing that. ā€œoh no I lost so much time!!!ā€ its still really early in the games life and now that most people have MC gear you just waltz into a guild and get geared out in a day. BOOM.

Still believing this lie?

counter point then. id love to hear your input.

Why do Xrealm and what was preventing horde from queueing at the same time other than the long queues due to faction stacking?

ALLIES WANNA WIN AV? READ IF UR ALLY
WHY DOES ALLIANCE SUCK AT AV
6 WEEKS NO AV WINS!
HEY BLIZZARD
HORDE LEGIT MAKING WSG PREMADES TO DIE AND NOT RES
NOT BEING ABLE TO RANK IN AV HAS MADE ME REALIZE HOW BAD CLASSIC PVP IS
YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME?
BLIZZARD HAS 100% RUINED PVP AND RANKING FOR ALLIANCE
SUGGESTION TO FIX BGS
PLEASE MOVE THE HORDE CAVE IN AV SO WE CAN PROVE OUR POINT
@ SOLO Q BG PLAYERS AND A SOLUTION VS PRE-MADES

Huh. Right. :thinking:

Man. I get a blue dot and it makes me happy because I love dots, all of them every one. But then itā€™s just you linking one of my joke threads.

8 Likes

Bro give me a break, I literally just went down the list of the front page, scanning for Alliance names to prove a point.

I couldnā€™t be bothered to read each one. (Although Iā€™m pretty sure I did comment on that particular thread)

1 Like

Gave you a Heart and a Reply. Is that better?

2 Likes

You did! But Iā€™m just posting for the sake of chatting with my fellow wow community members no h8. No matter what I ever say, always remember I got love for you in my heart, just like Chromie would want.

Iā€™d give him my Heart too, but itā€™s already promised to another man.

2 Likes

There are two ragefists in the forums.

Are they both you? You have 2 raid-geared warriors at 60?

I wish I had a 60 Alliance side warrior literally every day since the launch of BGs. But no, heā€™s not me.

Heā€™s just my Human brother from another mother over on Whitemane.

2 Likes

Mak-gora!

/10

How do you know Dotā€™s a man? Or that Iā€™m a man? Or any of us, are men? We just never knowā€¦ :upside_down_face:

The secret is that close to half of us are not male. But Iā€™m personally not fussed if you by default call me bro or dude or brother or whatever, because Iā€™m just here to play and have fun. (Although my fix is to refer to the person by their characterā€™s gender unless they suggest they would prefer otherwise.)

1 Like

Same. I was just teasing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No you are wrong OP is right on point

OP is wrong because the Playerbase are playing both factions. Some may choose one side, but thereā€™s plenty of Players playing both sides. Making it an individual Player, case by case issue.

Words are tough, arenā€™t they? The word you want is ā€˜uninstallā€™.

1 Like