6 weeks no AV wins!

This will be my 6th week now without 1 AV win! Its beyond ridiculous at this point…

I have qued and played AV for 5 1/2 weeks straight and losing every time has become depressing.

I realize I will lose rank this week as I’ve only played a dozen bgs, Horde you win, enjoy!

19 Likes

I think I’ve won 3 or 4 games total since AV released. What rank are you that 12 games is going to lose status? I only get like 30k honor a week but I’ve made it to R5 pretty casually.

3 Likes

Time to reroll, I guess.

2 Likes

Rank 8, I will be rank 7 again Tuesday.

1 Like

Rank is faction/realm specific. You are actually saying other alliance are doing better than you and you don’t deserve the rank you have/had.

Wining in AV wouldn’t fix your issue. Other alliance would still win more and you would still derank.

4 Likes

It’s hard to find a wsg premade taking a shadow priest so I’m pugging AVs like other this week and I’m having to put more hours in just to maintain rank 10. It’s not enjoyable hours either. Every high ranker is in a circle and they’re still farming 1m a week, brackets 13 and 14 are impossible now unless you’re part of it so that’s a bit of a disappointment from this

3 Likes

Most Alliance were premading I suppose, I have always solo qued. They may or may not be still premading? But 6 weeks no wins, none, no hyperbole here at all!

I don’t know what there rank is or what amount of honor they have, but losing every AV has taken its toll on me… I know every time I zone in I will have to kill as many players as possible and all LTs to get 500-1500 honor!

3 Likes

I won the last AV I played yesterday. It was super fun. Completely demoralized the horde. They pretty much gave up.

I probably won’t queue AV again. at 999/1000 exalted.

I wish the games were better cause AV can be really fun.

4 Likes

Thats amazing, Ive been Exalted for 8 weeks now.

1 Like

My point exactly, it was fun at first, getting a couple wins from time to time it kept me wanting more…

Now its Loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, log out for a while. Log back after some brews, loss , loss, loss, loss, loss, go do a dungeoun, help a guildie, Loss, loss, loss, loss, do a Raid, make supper, Loss, loss, loss ,loss.

Log out!

2 Likes

Yeah, its on us… but when we created a way for equal minded people to get in together for wins. We already know what happen there.

The next thing that needs to happen is getting rid of cross realm bgs.

3 Likes

Losing every AV takes its toll mate! Trust me if Horde lost 99.99% for over a Month you would know what its like!

7 Likes

Yea. It does. Years ago when AV was won by alliance like this we did know what it’s like. We adjusted. We adapted and we stopped the zerg.
We’ve been so efficient at stopping it your side is completely demoralized. Your premades were losing by zerging. Your pugs have no chance of pulling it off.
Isn’t it time to try something else?

4 Likes

I’ve been Horde for 15+ years I have not been in a premade in classic? I am the casualty of said premades.

The streamers screwed us over by promoting the OP pvp racials and “the real Vanilla experience is on pvp servers”.
If they wouldn’t have promoted this crap. P2 might not have been the saltshow it was.
Some of these Horde belonged on alliance pve servers.

1 Like

Yea, I enjoyed the leveling, but the world pvp before BGs was better, and this iteration of AV favors horde, and horde have better players, more population, and better racials. It just not fun playing as alliance.

I think my time in Classic is coming to an end until new stuff to do is out.

1 Like

Are there still games where Alliance isn’t engaging?

90% of the time we meet you near SFGY and wipe you due to the fact Horde PvP relies solely on “Me GuDDer yOu BaDDie” but when our reinforcements rez they face unfair map choke #1 at SHGY and inevitably cant escape 2-3 mages AoEing the entrance.

The state of the game is hilarious.

TLDR: We fight and win, your map is better.

9 Likes

perfect balance according to bliz

remember when alliance won?

cant do that!

2 Likes

AV meta has been dead for weeks now. Warsong Meta is alive and kicking. If you thought you could keep up with the rankers in AV, you were always going to lose rank.

Get a premade together, and get dodging!

1 Like

I can’t afford a 640 gold mount, all I do is pvp all day long… I was a pure pvper, i guess not any more