Healer LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild

I played WoW from Vanilla towards the end of WoD in hardcore and semi-hardcore raiding guilds with a break during Cata. I’m looking for the same kind of semi-hardcore experience. I am down to play any healer though would prefer priest alliance side or resto druid horde side. I would prefer a guild interested in progression, but that raids no more than three nights a week.

I played Resto Druid - Cheroba (Full Clear Vanilla Raids, Full Clear BC pre-nerf Mu’ru, Full Clear WotLK (US 37th ToC, World first Blood Queen, US 14th Lich King).

I also played Resto Shaman - Cherobb (Full Clear Vanilla Raids, Full Clear BC pre-nerf Mu’ru, Full Clear WotLK).

I also have raiding experience on Disc Priest (MoP).

If you’re interested in picking up a raid-minded healer, then I’m your fella.

1 Like

Discord: BnH247#9580 - we definitely still need resto druids so add me if the raid times work out for ya :slight_smile:

thur, sat, sun

Raid Time Zone Conversion

6:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PDT/MST
8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EDT
10:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST

If you’re interested in Alliance, we still have room for Priest healers :slight_smile:

Days/Times: Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Check our recruitment post: [A] [EST] [PAGLE] <Triumvirate> | Community & Raiding - #28 by Kystyrael-proudmoore

< Warcraft’s Finest > [ Grobbulus HORDE (US - RPPVP)] are looking for players to join a Guild that values player individuality at the same level as content. We expect to grow a social family as well as a raid team, so we really do have something for everyone.

Our Goals

We intend to play Vanilla with maximum fun. We aim to have a populated voice chat, nightly events and a positive attitude to players and progression. Events will consist of social questing, dungeon runs, world PvP, pre-made BG’s, raids and more!

Players are encouraged to pursue their own goals. We want you to choose a race, class and spec based on your interests. We don’t expect you to min-max your class, however, the willingness to take constructive criticism and better yourself is a must. We aim to strike the balance between getting things done and allowing player individuality. Solid experience of actual Vanilla at leadership level should enable us to accomplish this goal.

We want to foster good etiquette and spread it across the faction. If you like the idea of dungeon groups that help beginners and help each other learn, world questing that involves cooperation rather than competition and patience over pessimism then this guild is for you.

You are…

• Patient

• Sociable

• A team player

Requirements

• Mature + Patient temperament

• Willingness to participate in Guild chat, Discord and Events where possible

Recruiting

• All classes + specs

• Old players

• New players

• Casual players

• Semi-Hardcore players

Raid Times

Raid days are Tuesdays 7PM to 10PM (PST) and Thursdays 7PM to 10PM (PST)

There will be additional content every other evening during similar times and Saturday/Sunday evening activities (ZG/AQ20).

Interested?

Find me on Discord at Bergyboo#0034 the raid leader at Smurfy#9226

IMPORTANT

While RP is fully welcomed in Warcraft’s Finest; we want you to know that it will not be our primary focus. We want to ensure we attract players from all walks, but don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do something that they may not be fully interested/comfortable doing.

Hey, Cherobbed. I’d love to talk more in-detail with you.

Here’s a link to our recruitment post: Link

We’d love it if you’d take a loot at it and let us know if we’d be a good fit for each other. Hope to hear back from you!

Hey! Based on what you have said in your post I think that you would be a great fit for our guild. We are in need of a resto druid for our main raid team. Here is our guild forum or you can join our discord (in forum) channel to read more about what the guild is about! I think you would be a great fit with us. Happy hunting!!

Hey Cherobbed, we’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

<Dad Club> NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

1 Like
  [H] <Bandidos>-Grobbulus

Guild type : Both raid and PvP oriented.
Raid times : Weekends Between 6pm and 9 pm Eastern hopefully .

What we are looking for :

Both old school Vanilla players and new players who will be extremely active . My core group of friends (including me ) haven’t been around since early BC. We are extremely competitive and typically get quite advanced in the games we play so if your not a pro yet , that’s ok we will be re learning metas.

I will be rolling a warrior to tank in raids , and my duo level partner , a shaman.

Extras:
raid times , gold strategies and classes will all be discussed in our discord channel before release . Also dedication will absolutely be recognized .

Personality :

Chill, laid back gamers who enjoy blazing and pub stompin’

Discord : discord.gg/UPfFkt6
Server Name : Vanilla Icecream
Discord Name : GrapeApe#1703

Cheers.

Hi Cherobbed,

Please read our recruitment ad, I think our goals may fall in line with yours.
But We are on Horde, Semi-hardcore, on PVE Mankrik Server.
We are in need of Druids.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885

Let me know if you have any questions.
M1nk0b#1524

1 Like

Hey we need a priest who’s down to heal, I think we’d be a good fit for each other. If you want to talk more feel free to contact me on discord @ Dakota#2147 or bnet @ Dakota#12899

Hello, we still have need for a priest.

Hey there, sounds like our guild on Whitemane(Horde) might be a good fit for you!

We have a mixed group of veterans and new players looking to run PvP (open world and BGs when they come out, lots of folks aiming for around rank 7 or so) and semi-hardcore raiding down the line.
We will be running events on weekends, starting with Sundays and expanding into Friday and/or Saturday evenings as more folks reach endgame, led by officers with more than a decade of prior raiding and guild leading experience.

We’re not rushing to 60, and planning to enjoy the release, so focus will be on pvp and dungeons at first, with raiding becoming a higher priority a couple months in after folks have had some time to enjoy the journey to endgame.

We promote a relaxed, non-toxic atmosphere playing with friends and invite anyone to join us. :smile:

If this sounds like a good fit, please contact me to find out more:
Discord: ScraftyJack#8876
Battlenet tag: ScraftyJoe#1949

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Hey friend! Zenith will be Horde-side on Herod (PvP-EST), but willing to take whatever healer you wanna roll. We’ll be raiding 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and looking to see what works for schedules for PvP beyond that.

Would love to talk to you more to see if we’d be a good match. Hit me up if you’re interested!

Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you, and good luck in your search!

I’m not sure what times you’re looking to raid, but you can check us out if you haven’t found anything yet. Just reach out if you have any questions! [A] <Mediocre at Best> (Whitemane) Recruiting

Good luck to you!

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969