[H] [PVE MANKRIK] <Antiquity> Looking to Recruit with Age 25+ Players (SEMI-HARCORE)

[H] [MANKRIK] Looking to Recruit with Age 25+ Players (SEMI-HARCORE)
Looking to recruit few players to fill the roster in a PVE server on the Horde side.

Experiences:
We have a variety of experiences in WoW but our highlight is during Cataclysm.
US 1st 10 Man, Tier 12 and US 4th 10Man, Tier 11.

Plans:
We are not here to get server first, nor play with any elitists. However, we prefer to play with experienced players. Players who are at the same calibre as we are (aka no backpedalling!).
Our intent is to find players with a similar attitude, playing the game as a leisure activity while maintaining a competitive environment.
I will chat with each player who wishes to join us.
I don’t believe a single person can lead a 40 man raid and also have a successful guild. Leadership opportunities should be distributed. This will help address any minor issues before it gets out of hand and ensure the guild continuously grows at a healthy rate.

Raid schedule - Working adult schedule, two to three times a week, from 8:00PM to 11:00PM EST, Tuesday/Thursday
Loot system :
Phase 1 = Suicide King + Loot Council
Phase 2+ = Loot Council

Goals:
During Phase 1, we plan to raid twice a week, clear MC/Onyxia by the first week of October.
During Phase 2, we plan to raid twice a week, make alts and clear MC/Onyxia.
During Phase 3, we plan to raid three times a week, clear BWL in three weeks.
During Phase 4, we plan to raid three times a week, clear MC/BWL for our alts. Enjoy battlegrounds, premades for WSG/ Arathi Basin.
During Phase 5, we plan to raid three times a week, clear AQ 40 in 6 weeks.
During Phase 6, we plan to raid four times a week, clear Naxx in 6 weeks.

Requirements:
Be humble, honest, friendly and helpful.

Current status:
Warriors - LOW
Rogues - LOW
Mages - LOW
Warlocks - HIGH
Hunters - LOW
Priests - LOW
Resto Shamans - HIGH
Druids - MEDIUM

Classic WoW is a marathon. Do not try to sprint.
We hope to have fun, meet new players and even make new friends.

If you are interested in joining our guild please private message me at:
Battlenet - M1nk0b#1524
Discord - M1nk0b#8461
or
Discord - Fudin#4300

Cheers

1 Like

I didn’t start playing WoW until TBC was released. I met Minkob and company in Starcraft 2 when it was still a new game. Those were the days. These guys go at it hard regardless of the game. We always come back together for worthy events. I can’t think of an event more worthy than Classic re-release. I’m really looking forward to playing Classic for the first time with this group. Let’s go!

1 Like

Still recruiting.

What are you all recruiting? I am looking to either MT or play mage.

I plan to main an orc shaman. I began playing during TBC, but lost interest after Cata. Classic seems like loads of fun, and I am looking for a semi-casual guild to play around with. I am available anytime Fri-Sun and Mon-Wed 8-11.

Hey I would be looking to get into something like this maybe at the end of November. I won’t have time to raid until about then. Would it be ok to look you guys up around that time or maybe be in the guild through the leveling process? I raided through AQ in vanilla and stepped into but wiped in Nax. My buddy and I (hes resto druid / i’m going to roll lock first) would be looking for something like your guild…semi hardcore but with people 25+

I also used to pvp a ton in vanilla and have had various alts. Let me know what you think or i can whisper you in game once it opens up.

Thanks

I will be two boxing a resto shaman and druid (will main the shaman for raids)
I have a friend running a mage, another a holy priest and a third running a warrior. We would all like to raid together and be part of the same guild as we have been for the past 5 years on live.
Let me know what you think.

Hi Ikarium,
Is your availability for est or pst? There is a good possibility that we will be raiding on Thursday.
I would like to get further information on your raid experience, such as any significant accomplishments?
Please contact me on battlenet or discord to get to know you better.
Thanks,

Hi Kokashuko,

This is fine. You can add me and refer this post later on and we can go from there.
As I said in the ad, this game is a marathon. We will be around for a long time ^^

Hi Jaxisback,

That is feasible.
I would like to talk to you more about it. See if your guys’ goals fall in line with ours.
Please contact me either on:
Battlenet - M1nk0b#1524; or,
Discord - M1nk0b#8461

Thank you all,
-Mink

Howdy folks,

Have you all determined raiding days/times or is that still up in the air/being negotiated?

I may be interested. I played Off and On from Beta 2004. I am Retired Military and will be playing a Mage.

This Guild looks very Promising and Mature.

priest heals here, sent friend req. bn and disc

I’m interested in joining up for classic. Going to be playing a priest. Started wow back in '05 and played regularly until WoD. Sent you a request on disc and bnet.

Hi Cherobbed,

Unfortunately the schedule is settled. 1/2 of our players are in the Pacific and the other 1/2 are in the East, so we felt this would work the best. Still undetermined whether we are raiding Tuesday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday.

I see that you are planning on rolling a druid, you would be a great fit for us as we are looking for more druid healers.

If you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hi Missjessika

Majority of us are all in our mid 30s. We’ve done some hardcore raiding in the past but during classic we plan to take it easy. That being said, during raids we will be serious and competitive so we are looking for players who have the same type of mind set.

If you have any more questions please contact me thru battlenet/discord.

Thank you all for your interest and good luck!

-Mink

Ha. Nvm. Missed the horde part lol

I’m interested. Do you have space for an undead priest that wants to heal?

Looks interesting, start time is good. Im looking into making a warrior trying for fury, arms maybe for later, and possible OT. Played in vanilla as a warrior OT for my guild and fury with blades of hakkar. Posting for possible future :smiley:

Hi Aemilius,

We are still looking a priest. Please contact me via battlenet or discord to see if our goals fall in line.

Hi Nipchee,

We still have an opening for OT. Looking for an experience OT as he/she will play a big role in the guild. We are also looking for Fury warrior, however your dps would have to be very competitive.’

Please reach out to me via battlenet or discord so we can discuss more about it.

Thank you all

Sounds like a good guild, I rather play with older players less drama, are You still looking for mages, playing undead Frost and above the +25?

Hi Killemall,

Yes we are still looking for a mage. Please add me if you want to chat further.

Thanks

Experienced tank looking for a spot. Also have a friend new to the game interested in healing. I added you on Bnet. Talk to you soon.