[A] <Mediocre at Best> (Whitemane) Recruiting

Who we are: Mediocre at Best is a group of raiders that like to ride the line between casual and hardcore. We’re a decent mix of people that remember the days of Classic and those that are walking into this near-blind. We don’t seek perfection, and we’re not elitists, but we will encourage and help those that want to get better at their class or role.

What we do: Raiding will be our primary focus. PvE will generally be driven towards that (dungeons, farming, etc.). As you may have noticed, we’re on a PvP server, so most of us are not shy about PvP in open world or (eventually) BGs, so we’ll always welcome players that want to focus on that, instead.

Raiding Times: Tentatively we’ll be looking at a Tues/Wed 6 pm - 9 pm (pacific) schedule for the first phase, with a third night being considered for farm content or finishing the current content. This will most likely be Saturdays, but not 100% decided yet.

Expectations: Effort is the biggest one. Nobody is asking players to be at every raid. Nobody is asking for you to be parsing top for your class. We just ask that you put in what you expect to get out. Work or pay for the consumables you need, make an effort to learn your class and role, and show up to raids while leaving drama behind. That’s really all we ask.

Loot Type: Loot Council

Classes: Seeing “Closed” or “Very Low” does not necessarily mean we can’t accept more of that class or spec. It means be flexible and know we may not always have a raid spot for you.

Resto Druid: High
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Holy Paladin: High
Holy/Disc Priest: Very High
Rogue: High
Warlock: High
Prot Warrior: Low
DPS Warrior: High (especially comfortable offtanks)

Contacts: Serrian#0455 (Discord)

Thank you for your time, and look forward to seeing you in game!

-Sero, GM of Mediocre at Best

Sent you a discord friend request. :slight_smile:

I gotcha. I’ll reach out a bit later this afternoon if I don’t hear from you beforehand.

The group is coming together pretty solidly so far, and we’re always open for the right players.

Hello Sero,

You responded to my LF Guild post

I wanted to say thank you for the interest, However after review of your guild post while a lot does fit we have decided to go else were at this time.

We wish you all the best to you and your guild in their WoW adventures

Thanks,
Enigma

Thanks for letting us know, and good luck on your search!

Is this the Horde guild from Stormscale?