[NA] [Horde] [Myzrael - Tentative] [PDT 7:30-11:30 PM, Thur, Sat, Sun] [Loot Council] “The Insane” - Active In All Content

Content has moved to:

Thanks for reaching out. I am not planning on playing Horde side at launch. It would be great to level with you otherwise. I was Army EOD and I did work with Navy Techs and a few Corpmen in the past. Taught at the Navy EOD School where we had Corpmen on standby at all times our ranges were active! I even went through the Navy Chief’s initiation back in 1990!! Good luck and have fun!!

1 Like

All good brother, jealous you went through the service during the “relatively” good times lol, postmodern military is kinda yikes but appreciate your service and good luck to you as well!

1 Like

I was a good time for sure. Up until last year I worked at the EOD school, after I retired, so I know what it was like for the postmodern military as well. It was my honor to have served you and yours, and a big THANK YOU for your service as well!!

1 Like

I have a group of friends rolling here and we’re looking for a guild. There will be about 8 of us, though only 3 or so will be looking to raid.

1 Like

Discord: BnH247#9580 - that’s fine, we can take everyone but for the raid group were slowly filling up the roles for the 1st team so add me on discord when you can so we can hash out the details :slight_smile:

Updated Roster Bump, at the rate we’re filling and amount of casual, pvp only, social members we’re accumulating, it is likely we will be assembling a second raid team that is more casual based.

Progression Raid Time Zone Conversion

Thur, Sat, Sun at

6:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PDT/MST
8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EDT
10:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST

Remaining Fill List: 20/40 confirmed, 16 tentative/unconfirmed (ie: raid day/time flexes)

Leadership: 2 more guild officers, 1 warrior,warlock class officer.

Warriors: 5 (fury) - Class Leader Position Open
Priest: 2 (1 Holy) (1 Shadow)
Warlock: 3 (DPS) - Class Leader Position Open
Druid: 2 (Resto)
Mage: 4 (Frost)
Rogue: 2 (DPS)
Shaman: (1 Enhance)
Hunter: 2 (DPS)

Really like the sound of your goals. Raider in Vanilla up to 4h in Naxx as holy priest. In classic I am still debating on my main focus (heavily leaning towards pvp) and class between priest or mage and would be interested in your more casual groups.

Discord: BnH247#9580 - add me on discord and we can discuss the details, we made it official we’re starting a team for casuals, alts, friends, etc.

1 Like