Pals for Life|H/Whitemane|Semi Hardcore Raiding Friday+Saturday nights

< Dead > is a semi hardcore (Horde) progression PvP raiding guild that was inspired by a group of real life friends that have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla was released. We ultimately want to relive the amazing experience that vanilla provided but do it better than before. Our main focus upon creating this guild is aimed towards respect, loyalty, progression and of course, maximizing our vanilla experience.

Guild Goals
We want to build a community of players that want to learn, grow, and succeed together through each phase of Classic WoW. Our primary focus is the progression of the guild by clearing content, building PvP ranks and creating a community that is loyal in the most effective and efficient way as possible. We want to build a community of players that want to experience Classic WoW to the fullest by earning PvP ranks through organized PvP, succeed in PvE progression and more importantly support the community of the guild.

Raid Times (MST)
Friday 8:00pm - 11:30pm
Saturday 8:00pm - 11:30pm
We will have scheduled nights during the week for 5 man runs, organized world PvP and pre-made BGs when the phase is released.

Progression Goals
As a guild we want to progress efficiently through all 6 Phases of Classic WoW and so on with the expansions Blizzard will provide us. There is no expectations of getting level 60 in the first 2 weeks of starting your play time but we encourage our members to level efficiently as possible so we can begin getting our raid members in the pre raid bis and prepare to start clearing MC and being our progression. As new phases are released, we will encourage our active members to build their PvP ranks. During the specific phases of Classic WoW, there will be organized world PvP, organized pre-made BG groups for WSG, AB and AV to help our members reach their full potential of their progression in their Classic WoW experience.

Main Raid Team Spots Available
Druid - full
Hunter - low
Mage - high
Priest - high
Rogue - low
Shaman - high
Warlock - full
Warrior - low

For more information about loot distribution and expectations. Please visit our discord where you can contact us and find our guild website.
discord.gg/FWjgGuV

If you personally want to contact me with questions, feel free to contact me on battle tag PBruzy#11417

3 Likes

Great post, cannot wait for Classic! I hope to get some buddies to play with once servers open up.

Bumping this post

One question: Hunter or Warrior or Druid? :smile:

We are super excited as well! Its going to be a great time. Are you currently looking for a guild Dreadz??

Stoooooked :sunglasses:

Awesome! Can’t wait for classic

Well looks like I may have to ask for a guild invite. I’ll be rolling a rogue. I need a casual/ hardcore guild.

Hey! Thanks for your interest in the guild. Would love to chat with you and make sure your a good fit! Come by our discord and DM the owner (me) and we can talk. Looking forward to talking with you!
discord.gg/FWjgGuV

No problem. I’ll do it later after work.

Sounds good looking forward to speaking with you! If I am not online, just fill out a new member info application with some basic contact info and your Classic goals and we will go from there!

Bumping this post , chatted with one of the member really friendly on discord . I look forward to this guild . If anyone thinking about a guild should talk to these guys.

What class are you planning on playing?

And currently, are there classes/roles that are higher/lower in priority for recruitment needs?

Class priority list has been updated in the forum!

Good group of people and Classic cant come soon enough. Cant wait to get back into what sparked my passion for this game again and of course to kill some Alliance. See you all in 2 weeks.

i want to join
shaman

Hey Nyasia, jump in our discord. I can chat with you in there!
discord.gg/FWjgGuV

Possibly interested.
Mage.

Jump in our discord. I am online and we can chat if you like!
https:// discord.gg/FWjgGuV

Hello folks, you seem like a group I could mesh with.

Old school WoW player.
Played Vanilla<->Wrath pretty dedicated. Played Cata and MoP a bunch as well…
I was pretty much done with the game by the end of MoP.
Game wasn’t the same for me anymore.

Messed around on some private servers for a while, moved on to other games…
Then came Classic announcement, and HELL YEAH here we go…

Rolling UD priest- Hailmary
Will be playing 2-4 hours a night on weekdays, and Fri. / Sat. night into the wee hours.