CRBG do not work

BFA proves that CRBG’s do not work and only encourage faction stacking. This was also the situation in Legion and as I understand it also WoD, Cata, and MoP. I remember this was also true in Wrath and TBC.

Worse, CRBG’s destroy the local server PVP community that was a big part of the Vanilla PVP experience.

CRBG’s are only a temporary solution to a server mismanagement problem of old Vanilla.

Right now in BFA where CRBG’s exist the Horde wait in long Q’s because Alliance players are tired of getting their rear kicked by PVP players who all went horde.

It’s so bad now that in the PVP brawl events (one of wich) is now including Blizzard made bots (AI) because there are very few alliance players Qing up for this event.

Here are some examples from CRBG equipped BFA BG forums.

Alliance QQ about never winning as a result there are no Alliance players and as a result the Horde Q’s are super long…

Alliance do not PVP now, and as a result Blizzard has resorted to using Bots…

15 Likes

That is an interesting argument.

Remember though that the faction with the lower number of people on it has an easier time ranking up because of the way the honor system works.

2 Likes

Do people actually believe your rhetoric? Just curious.

You’re going to ignore the fact that Horde now dominate BG’s as a result there are very few alliance players actually Q’n for BG’s now?

Horde Q’s are indeed long, this is a fact.

Blizzard has added Bots to a certain BG as I stated above…

Are you just arguing to argue or is this a very interesting way to bump a topic?

1 Like

Please do not add cross-server bgs to Vanilla. if I want to play with NPCs, I can log into BFA and do that right now and have been able to for over a decade.

Vanilla WoW is supposed to be about the community, Cross-server bgs completely destroy that aspect.

2 Likes

TLDR BfA is a disaster in terms of pvp so that means CRBGs doesn’t work for classic.

Lol did we seriously just go full on traumatic brain injury today?

4 Likes

Just an FYI if you play on stormage and those linked server the Ally and horde population difference is huge, remember when blizzard had to bribe alliance to turn on warmode… Like what was it last month? In modern WoW there is actually a huge problem with faction balance.

1 Like
1 Like

It has never worked. Soon as people figured out one side wins more than the other they re-rolled or faction transferred…

It’s not a new idea, it’s been going on for over a decade.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize this was an option in vanilla. Who knew.

Wait a minute… wouldn’t this mean we SHOULD use CRBGs?

I mean on your server there is for sure going to be a dominant faction. So if one faction is dominant wouldn’t it be better to get every server in your battlegroup apart of it to balance out your imbalance?

1 Like

said it once said it again. CRBG didnt encourage faction stacking. Racial changes did. We are in a “whats the meta” era of gaming. once top players and streamers pick any and give a brief explanation why it gives an advantage every sheep jumps aboard.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Horde don’t “dominate BG’s”.

You’re doing what you usually do. Fear mongering and invoking a motive that doesn’t exist. They haven’t replaced Alliance players with bots in AB, they’re doing a week long brawl that is testing out their new AI.

1 Like

Re-rolling has always been an option… People who want to get carried by what they feel as a superior faction will change faction in any way they can so that they can secure wins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

2 Likes

Yeah I’m for sure going to reroll a faction, throw away my level 60 and all the work I put in professions, leave all my friends and guild behind, because the opposite faction wins 5% more bgs.

Lol gtfo

1 Like

You don’t play the game, I do. Your 0 experience in battlegrounds is worth nothing compared to my some experience.

Next.

1 Like

Hate to break it to you honey pie but they don’t =(

2 Likes

The BG forums disagree with you in gross.

1 Like

Oh the bg forum… where all the best pvpers and the most knowledgeable pvpers go to discuss pvp.

2 Likes

I guess I’m just single handidly carrying all these battlegrounds I’ve been winning.

1 Like