Horde BG Queues

Listen, I don’t care about Twinks, I don’t care about imbalance of powers, I don’t care if I got to get gy camped for 5 straight games for 10 minutes each.

These Horde BG Queues have got to get better, I need all you horde, to start queuing up man. 17minutes to get in a game where every person on alliance is 405+, but the minute I merc, I get all the 370s, like come on now lol

Twinks leveling up, didn’t hurt this bad…These queues need to come down, this isn’t playabale…

If horde queue times are long, it’s because alliance are not queueing.

I’m also not sure what this has to do with twinks.

1 Like

It has to do with more people Q’ing into the same brackets -more Q’ing for a BG faster pops

A 370 looking to get carried! hahaha

2 Likes

Or you could reroll/transfer to alliance.

Instead of crying for quick fixes and merc reroll on the team that has smaller ques, making it larger so horde get smaller ques.

Just to note this is for 120s. The lower brackets are super broken so if you are referring to that, well not enough people/broken brackets.

Separation of queues in all brackets, have made all horde queues twice as long, whatever they did to queueing it was never this bad before the patch for horde.

No they haven’t. How many twinks were you seeing in each bracket? Use your head.

And you’re 357, what’s your point? Or did you not have one, filthy troll, begone

The difference is he wasn’t complaining about being put with 370 ilvl players while being 370 ilvl.

:neutral_face:

i was complaining about waiting in 17minute queue, the people in it, are insignificant, the fact it was purely imbalanced by item level, is just another reason complaining about twinks is stupid.

You being low ilvl doesn’t help though, legit can’t complain if you don’t put the effort in.

1 Like

But significant enough to mention it like it is hindering your win chances. Hahaha this is classic!

1 Like