Chromie Dungeons At 51-60 Only Show Dungeons for Level 10

This issue has existed since at least December 2022 based on this thread, we’re nearing around a year of this bug existing, and it considerably dampens the experience of levelling. Especially when selecting Timewalking campaigns such as Mists of Pandaria, which only has one dungeon available at level 51. Or Timewalking Campaigns with larger dungeon pools such as Wrath of the Lich King’s; at level 51, there are only 2 dungeons available, when a level lower, there are 16 dungeons available.

The most egregious example, in my opinion, is when selecting the Cataclysm Timewalking, when at level 51, you can no longer play in any Cataclysm dungeons, only a handful of Classic dungeons.

While it’s understandable that this wouldn’t be a high priority bug to fix, it’s frustrating for those hoping to get their alts to max level. It’s possible this bug has existed since DF’s pre-patch too, which makes me fear for 11.0’s pre-patch extending the issue to 51-70, 19 levels of the minimum dungeon pool.

Below I’ll be listing a number of previous topics made by others showing how long this bug has existed for, and the various people who are also frustrated with this issue.
Chromie Time Dungeon Finder 51-59
Only 4 dungeon showing under 'Spesific Dungeon' in Dungeon Finder Chromie TIme
Chromie Time, 51-60 multiple dungeons disappear from queue
Chromie Time Dungeons x-50 not available until Character Level x+1
Chromie Time Dungeons at 51+ Missing
Missing dungeon finder options in Chromie Time?
Chromie Time Can't Queue for Dungeons
Chromie Time dungeons
Dungeon Finder Chromie Time Issue
Lost access to Specific Dungeons - Chromie Time

1 Like

Blizzard, please please please just make all Chromie time leveling dungeons 10-60.

Also, thanks Amilee for organizing all the threads in one place.

1 Like

No problem, feel free to link any others you find and see if we can consolidate it into this thread.

1 Like