Dungeon Finder Chromie Time Issue

I am trying to do loremaster with doing every dungeon. I did chromie time 1-57 for Cata revamp, locked my experience, and jumped into TBC chromie time. The only dungeons available to me are the first 4 in BC.

When I jump into another timeline (like MoP) the only dungeon available to me is Jade Serpent, even though I’m level 57. Is this a bug? How do I get the other dungeons to show up for me so I can queue for them?

3 Likes

Just noticed the same and only effecting Chromie Time from 50 to 59. Also have you noticed no bonus loot bags for doing random above MoP expansions?

1 Like

Oh it only affects 50-59? That’s strange. Hopefully it gets patched soon bc it’s a real bummer right now.

I didn’t notice that for the other expansions.

1 Like

Confirming that this bug still exists. In my experience, however, it seems to be the 51-59 bracket that is affected, and all expansions excluding Shadowlands have this issue to varying degrees (for example, upon dinging to 51 in Cata Chromie time, all Cataclysm dungeons become unavailable, and only 9 of the 26 Classic dungeons are still able to be queued for, while MoP Chromie time limits you only to Jade Serpent in this bracket as mentioned above).

1 Like