Chromie Time Dungeon Finder 51-59

When using the random dungeon finder from levels 51-59 in Chromie time, the dungeon selection is extremely limited compared to the previous level bracket of 41-50.

For example, at level 50 with Cataclysm Chromie time active, I have full access to all 7 Cataclysm dungeons and all 26 Classic dungeons. However, upon dinging to 51, all Cataclysm dungeons become unavailable, and only 9 Classic dungeons are still able to be queued for. This continues all the way up to 59. Most expansions, excluding Shadowlands, are also affected in this manner, with the most egregious example being Mists of Pandaria Chromie time, with the Jade Temple dungeon being the sole dungeon available in the dungeon finder from 51-59.

10 Likes

Seconded, finally found someone who has the same problem as me and this is honestly unacceptable. Blizzard please look at this!

6 Likes

this bug has existed since at least November

Where’d all the Dungeons go? - Gameplay / Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
third post

4 Likes

amazing that this bug hasnt been fixed

4 Likes

BfA normal dungeons automatically revert to Legacy loot if a high level player is part of the group.

5 Likes

I am experiencing this now, and there are other people it’s currently affecting as well, in another thread.

5 Likes

Bump, fix this bug blizz cmon

4 Likes

Had to search if this was intended behavior. Just hit 51 and the Cata dungeons that said they scaled to level 60 are gone from the Dungeon Finder. :frowning:

3 Likes

This seems unfinished.

3 Likes

Same here. 51 and dungeons missing

3 Likes

Just to add to this, they stop scaling too.

I am 54 and ended up in Jade Serpent and all the mobs were level 50. I killed Wise Mari while he was in his bubble.

3 Likes

Another Tuesday and this is still not fixed. Chromie time

3 Likes

Plz devs, just ask GPT to fix this :/, it´s been MONTHS.

2 Likes

Still waiting for a response of fix

3 Likes

COULD WE HAVE AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT AT LEAST?

plz blizzard

3 Likes

Still bugged six months later.

3 Likes

ACKNOWLEDGE THIS PLZ, it´s been a millennia already.

3 Likes

There are multiple threads reporting this now, mine included.

Just make all Chromie Time 5 man dungeons 10-60. The arbitrary limitation on Classic, TBC, Wrath, WoD, and MoP dungeons is pointless when Legion, BFA, and Shadowlands are open to all 10-60.

3 Likes

OMG I thought this was because I got kicked out of chromie time for a sec at level 59 (like I just walked into orgrimmar to head back to tbc and it went “welp guess you’re done with that now” like what de hecc)… nice to know that it didn’t happen cuz I was stupid.

…Annoying to know that it’s because of a bug that’s been around for a while. Blizz really needs to pay a bit more attention to older content. They have so much of it, they could do so much ;-;

4 Likes

Still bugged :confused:

1 Like