Chamber of Heart (Discord Community)

I’ve been away from the forums for quite some time, but I haven’t been idle. Me and a few people from here on the forums, and other RPers, have started a discord server called Chamber of Heart. The purpose is basically to provide typically less-social people with a place to connect, talk, make friends, share and workshop RP ideas in a respectful, gentle environment, and much more. If you’re a social person, you’re still of course welcome! Our goal is to strengthen the community by emboldening people to reach out, be excellent to others, and make friends when they otherwise may be reluctant to.

discord.gg/KVRc8zR is the invite link! If you want a friendly place to connect with fellow Wyrmies and share art, character concepts, or just talk about whatever’s on your mind, come and join us!

7 Likes

CoH is absolutely not the official discord of the forum cabal because there is no forum cabal. Go about your business, citizen.

3 Likes

Activity has increased a fair amount since my last post so I’m just giving this a quick bump!

Good place to find people of all types to roleplay and more with!

Feels good being in the Forumnati.

1 Like

As the wait for 8.1.5 draws on (but hopefully to a close soon!) we at the Chamber of Heart invite all those new or old to the server to join us any time for some friendly chat about the game, whether we’re asking for RP advice, or complaining about the lore! We always have fun! Come join the family!

Come for the community, stay for the discussions where we speculate if my dad is an unevolved homohabilis via real Facebook photos.