Hi there, potential new friend!

Hi there! Im Jesse! - I have a bunch of characters. (Ask an I will show you my spreadsheet with them laid out!) I mainly have characters on Moon Guard A/H & Wyrmrest Accord A/H & Stormrage A. I’d love to make friends who are obsessed like me with World of Warcraft. I have played since vanilla. I love to collect battle pets, I like to collect mounts but I am really unlucky with drops. (RNG Hates me!) I would like to work on achievements. I also am looking for friends who like world of warcraft rp (I prefer rping on discord, but in-game is ok on occasion). I love healing and don’t mind the occasional dps time. I don’t often tank. Basically I like people who love collecting Transmog items. (This is huge for me, very important!) So old raid runs, lfr, old dungeon runs. I am looking for people who enjoy leveling alts together and hanging out in discord chatting!

I have an OC in World of Warcraft: Viviana Ulric that I love rping on! I plan to collect art commissions of her. I have one as a valentines day gift from my wife! I have a twitter that I love posting screenshots and role playing the character on. Current plans are making a community and guilds. The process has been started but I am still working on fine details. I am really excited about this cause one of my goals is to be a social media manager / community manager. So having a successful community would really help with that goal. Another goal is I plan on making a Gaming Fashion Youtube Channel with a visual podcast show! I also LOVE making graphic design banners and avatars with Warcraft Model Viewer or in game screenshots. Maybe I will make you some? :slight_smile: I love drawing as well, though I’m not as good at that, I am practicing to get better!

As for Viviana’s Character and her rp stuff, Just ask I love discussing her! I have her f-list for on request! As well as a q/a sheet about her, and working on a website! Some info: She is a undead. She considers herself in a neutral faction. The guilds I intend on making are Warcraft meets SCP Foundation. So she is a Field Agent and Mobil Task Force Leader for the Silverpine Forest division, basically she protects the world of Azeroth from dangerous artifacts.

What I am looking for: Best friend status type people, who share my interests. Not really looking for casual people or acquaintances. People who would like to be around and dedicate time to hang out and socialize!

A little about myself. I am a bisexual female, who is married to my best friend a MTF Transgender Female. The process is new and we are learning. We have recently decided that we are interested in a poly relationship. Though we are not in a rush with this aspect, we are exploring. We have furry kids! A dog named Diamond and a cat named Joey. I enjoy laughter and being silly. I am very close to my inner kid, and once I get comfortable with a person tend to be a goofy type. I do suffer from crippling anxiety and social anxiety. So patience and persistence with me pay off! :slight_smile: I also have a few other fandoms I love: Star Wars and Dragon Age being two. When my gaming doesn’t get in the way I love writing and reading books! Romance is my typical go to for reading. What can I say? I’m a sap!

If theres anything else you’d like to know, Just ask. I am friendly, and an open book. I love learning about and engaging with new people, even if it scares me! Thanks. :slight_smile: Add me on discord Jesserz#2294

2 Likes

Hi there Jesse! There’s a Forsaken centric public event happening this coming Monday that you can read about a few posts down that might be helpful for connecting with folks regarding RP and discussing characters with (I’ve a deader myself I play quite regular). There’s also a few different Discord specific groups that many of the forum regulars here tend to visit if you’re so inclined for discussing game related things!

As someone who is disabled and does most their socializing online, I can most certainly understand where you’re coming from on the anxiousness front. Still, am more than happy to chat and/or RP as well as help in game should you so desire! Hit me up on Discord at Olsev#0311 or on Bnet at SeerJorath#1153! Always glad to make friends with another long time player! Best of luck with meeting new folks!

And, because it’s both fitting and because we all always need it as a reminder from everyone’s favorite neighbor…

1 Like

I am in the same situation. I was also agoraphobic for 18 years. Which made my social group, very small. With therapy I have healed a bit, and want to grow and expand to more people with like minded interests. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You sound like a stellar & fun-loving gal.

I have a whole bunch of characters and endless ideas for alts I am always thinking of levelling. As far as content goes, mog and mounting hunting is pretty much my whole thing! I also adore SCP so your guild concept sounds pretty interesting!

I’m pretty much roleplaying in-game on a daily basis but Discord is fine by me too. I love to enthuse about characters, music and nerdy stuff. I gush about random stuff way too much. But feel free to add me if that’s your thing! My Discord is Lymara#6708 and my Battletag is Lymie#2155.

1 Like

This was a very refreshing read OP. You’ve left me excited and with a cozy feeling.

I don’t know what to do though, about reaching out shyly or not.

Either way, I wish you all the best. May you have a blast :heart:

2 Likes

If you’re at all interested, I do run a Discord for Wyrmrest Accord meant to help people find friends and share ideas and art!

Welcome! And have some of my mount drop luck: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I say so what makes you feel comfy. Id love to have you as a friend. The choice is yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like