A Final Goodbye

Can I have your loot?

Lol, just kidding. Take care man, thanks for all the lore factoids and questions answered. Until next time. Aka’magosh.

3 Likes

When I was first getting into wow, I would browse the forums when I wasn’t home. Specifically, RP and Lore guides. Yours more often than not, Canni. Even if we didn’t talk as much as I’d have liked, you were a huge influence on how I viewed/learned the ins and outs of wow RP. So, thanks, dude. For everything.

Hope to see you in Azeroth one day again,
Targai

(also i have you on discord so hmu if you ever wanna play something)

10 Likes

You’ve been a close friend to me ever since we decided to come together and talk personally, I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge with me, for helping educate other people on whatever subject was at hand and overall, being a shining pillar in our community.

I’m glad I’ll still be able to talk to you on discord, and I can only hope that you go on to enjoy your life to the fullest.

Should you ever change your mind, if WoW ever gets back on track and you miss it, Azeroth will still be here.

Farewell Cannibal, may your blades never dull.

9 Likes

I made him post this btw so give me the credit too!!!

2 Likes

wow good job!!! you get a gold star

3 Likes

Canni! You’re also welcome to join the Chamber of Heart Discord, a few forum people are in it. If you’re interest of course.

5 Likes

I don’t know you personally but i do respect you.

I sincerely hope that wherever your feet carry you next is joyful.

8 Likes

You’ll be missed, old friend.

6 Likes

Wind at your back, sir. Take care of yourself.

5 Likes

Walk tall, my friend.

6 Likes

I’ve been contemplating retirement from WoW, myself. Best of luck to you in your future gaming endeavors and, more importantly, in that thing called “real life.”

/salute.

4 Likes

^ Posted on wrong toon.

3 Likes

Good luck on your future! I understand the game not being fun anymore. I didn’t know you, but it seems like the community has a lot of respect for you. I’m sure you will be sincerely missed.

3 Likes

Oh wow Cannibal. I know we didn’t talk much, but this news has made me sad.

You’ve added a lot to this community over the years, from big things like RP guides and wowpedia updates to little things like those neat little lore tidbits on screenshot of the day.

Best wishes, friend! I hope that one day this game feels welcoming enough for you to return. And may the Red Crane live forever in your heart!

7 Likes

Damn, it sucks seeing you go. You’re one of the best resources for lore out there, Canni, thank you so much for all you’ve done. May your future be bright.

3 Likes

I’ll miss you. I know that we’ll be able to speak on Discord, still, and I’m glad of it – but in a separate sense, your presence will be missed here.

You’ve been a helpful, knowledgeable, reasonable, and all around good influence on, and member of, this community. It wasn’t a pleasant surprise, after reading the thread title, to see who had posted it. But I understand why you’re leaving, and I’ve ridden out several instances lately of nearly hitting the unsubscribe button so as to have a decompression break from the serial aggravations that WoW has recently delivered.

So, I will miss seeing you post here. But I hope moving on from WoW brings good things for you, and that you carry more good memories with you than bad ones.

7 Likes

Good luck and Godspeed, Can’o’beans.

Give 'em hell wherever you go.

7 Likes

I’m so very sad to see you go. You’ve helped me with so many characters…names, stories…you name it, you’ve helped me, and I am eternally grateful for that.

I knew no matter who I posted on or what class it was, I knew you would help me figure it out and again, I can’t say how grateful I am for all of the help you’ve given me.

3 Likes

…damn. Always sucks to see a beloved community member go.

4 Likes

I know we didn’t talk much or RP together but your contributions have always been welcome and positive! I wish you the best!

4 Likes