Can we show some love for Ion and the Dev team for listening to the players!

Lots of folks this week were having frustrations with Torghast, but we got a response very quick during a worldwide pandemic no less to all the player’s issues. They not only managed to make the casual players happy by reducing the difficulty, they also made the hardcore players happy by bringing in Twisting Corridors where they can play at a much higher difficulty level to feel rewarded for the effort that they put into the game! Ion and the Dev team have done a fantastic job so far, so hats off to them! Thank you so much from the whole WoW community for listening to player feedback and giving us this great experience.

54 Likes

This has metrohaha’s name written all over it.

Regardless, I’m not going to keep saying blizzard is doing a good job whenever they break something and then fix it later for easy praise.

Just don’t break it in the first place.

122 Likes

Again, we’re only 3 weeks into a 2 year long expansion cycle. It takes time for new concepts and systems to be perfected, so it’s worth giving respect to the folks who are working hard and fast to provide the needed changes!

13 Likes

Is this a Bromance, a Romance, or Fatal Attraction? All your praising, and fawning over ION, is just a bit concerning. Have you spent some couch time, trying to work this out?

Signed,
A concerned member of the community.

80 Likes

I’m simply giving respect where respect is due, they are working double time during a national lockdown to provide all of us at home a product we can enjoy, as well as listening to feedback and addressing issues quickly. In my eyes, this shows a very passionate and committed Dev team!

8 Likes

I bought the base game, I’m paying an increased sub cost and am playing a game with a rotten microtransaction shop.

but… yes thanks for listening to a forum thread someone made 6 months ago.

8 Likes

No
/10char

5 Likes

Oh no, this is Tupac’s own flavor of trolling, where he does a complete 180 on all of his opinions every week. Or in this case I guess every few days. Or hours.

24 Likes

The art and music teams did an AMAZING job once again!!!

11 Likes

This is Bliz. Release Torghast, ppl complain about layer 3 boss being too hard solo and even in group for some.

So the next week increase the diffculty and still hear players complaining its too hard at higher layers.

So again in aweek whats the new change ppl are sure to love? tanks and healers got to do more damage cause its too easy for them.

Only in an interview do they say theres changes coming cause they listen to the players… Whats next? The rats one shot you and be like why do the players hate Torghast? lol.

3 Likes

This troll is worse than Abom in the arena forums

11 Likes

Didn’t they turn right around and nerf torghast?

They couldn’t get one new system right out of the half dozen that are still plaguing us with imbalance to this day and you want to heap praise on these jokers?

No.

Their ego doesn’t deserved to be stroked right now.

11 Likes

Buff something on Tuesday, nerf it on Thursday…never change Blizz.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

No.

They never should have made these stupid changes in the first place.

If they would have listened to the players during the alpha/beta, then yes, we should show them praise. Them quickly pulling a 180 on bad changes that no one wanted and do nothing good for the game? No.

20 Likes

for the troll that has everything: :gift:

3 Likes

Troll or not. I think that the Dev team of wow deserves better.

Man, they do a good work, liked or not, wow is one of the only mmos that i play without crigning at the yank. And that is very poolish

It sounds more like a low level employee who got caught and was called into the principals office for a ‘chat’ about employee morale. If you look at how they phrase things it almost sounds like a lecture some would give to some low level employee who is unhappy.

:cookie:

16 Likes

Sorry you have issues with reading comprehension… My post and what I feel was done well speaks for itself.

4 Likes

This guy is a troll don’t listen to him. Constantly regurgitates his previous posts again and again. That or he is working for blizz

12 Likes