This expansion is a glorified iPhone app

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Thank you!

Each expansion has been less and less fun. Maybe I am just older, but this expansion feels more grindy than ever.

People often say that they’re too old for WoW but I find that Blizzard is too old for WoW instead, I think their ideas for what’s considered fun is mostly grinding busy work to pad time played metrics and I think you aren’t alone in feeling like it’s a treadmill expansion because it pretty much is.

Ehh. I can see where one is coming from with the lengthy grinds, though it is possible to make a grind fun despite it’s length.

I don’t personally mind the lengthy grinds. I only mind it if it’s timegated, as in, you are limited on the amount you can gain per a day or week, instead of finding a natural stopping point for yourself. I like world quests, but i don’t like how they work in terms of giving you rep like that.

OP cannot make up his mind if he loves or hates the expansion. One thread rips it to shreds then another says it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sunday is not even a requirement.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-appreciation-thread/771975
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-am-i-spending-15-for-a-monthly-sub-if-youre-gonna-timegate-eveything/770398
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-we-show-some-love-for-ion-and-the-dev-team-for-listening-to-the-players/783248
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/as-a-father-of-3-i-love-the-loot-changes/773639
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-is-the-least-casual-friendly-expansion-ever/770959
Gold stars for defending whatever the lead post is for each thread though.

2 Likes

A kind user responded to these concerns:

Hope it finds you well!

Personality disorders are whacky yo.

1 Like

Yes yes, posting in bait thread, but I lol’ed at this!

2 Likes

To be honest… the other Sunday bait threads are failing to deliver… tupac at least created a thread that is delivering on the laughs (I’ve almost spit laughed several times… especially when he refers to himself as prestigious.

Tupac is writing… it’s like he is watching to see we specifically post now… that’s kind of creepy…

2 Likes

I don’t understand what’s so funny? Unnerving and I are easily the most respected and coveted members of this community, the only thing I’m laughing at is all the trolls attempting to derail a perfectly well received thread.

I kinda disagree only because if it really was like an Iphone app, then the expansion would cost five thousand dollars and be the exact same game as BFA except they would arbitrarily add the letter “X” to the end of the title.

Because neither of you done anything prestigious or done anything to gain respect and you keep on touting this as if it’s fact. That’s what’s funny to him.

And i’m the president of the United States of America! :crazy_face: /s

Tupac, i think at this point, your confusing disagreement (or forbid, asking you to prove something) with derailing the topic here. Those are completely two different things here.

Yes you do.

No matter how many times you say this… I can’t help from laughing.

Taking the OP to task for his long history of trolling and controversial statements isn’t trolling. It’s laying the facts out there for people to make a informed decision on the credibility of the OP.

2 Likes

Also Apple would know where your location is…
And if Blizzard didn’t give Apple it’s cut… Apple would deplatform the app.

This is not an appreciation thread about me, it’s a thread that illustrates the state of the game in a way where a lot of people agree because it’s reality. Stop trying to turn everything about me, no one is as infatuated with me as you and that other troll are and no matter what you show people, my truth will be seen.

The opinion of a person with history of lying and trolling should be questioned.
You are what would be referred to as a non credible witness.

You just don’t know when to stop do you…

1 Like

You’re basing that agreement off of likes on your original post. Again, you have tons of likes against you if your still gonna play the numbers game here.

Start explaining why you do these turnarounds as you do without resorting to the “opinion’s change” excuse or pointing me the first post,(which the first post doesn’t make sense if you actually believe that and even stand by that, when after and before, you were absolutely loving the game) and stop treating opinions as if it’s facts, explain your opinions then and stop being against people who disagrees or even has a slightest bit of dissent to you.

I pay the same sub fee as you and have probably completed more content than you have judging by how much you disagree with what a majority of people in this thread see as reality, so I’m more of a witness to the flop that SL is as anyone else.

Again you have no likes against you or for you because you’re just not relevant, the most action you’ve got on these forums is me mentioning you and you’re 5k+ posts deep.

All in all, everyone in this thread can see clearly that you guys are trolling.

Says the person who is using their likes as their shield for their OP because “#facts,because-i-said-so”.

At the time of talking, your OP has 74 likes. Combined, your posts overall here has possibly 200 likes.

Meanwhile, there’s more then possibly 200 likes, agreeing with people that are disagreeing with you.

Again, you’re not doing any favors bringing up numbers about yourself here.

How’s my post count relevant here?

Only you 2 called me a troll. That’s not everybody.

And before you tell me their silently thinking it, please explain to me how you know that using evidence to support that silly claim here that you know for a fact that people are silently thinking about that.