Gear > Skill

oof.

did you just have a stroke?

eh? you’re playing the same game as me man. Getting 2400+ isn’t so hard you have to give up on life. Well, I guess it is for some people. Hows that 1800 push coming? Must suck to suck. Looking forward to the next QQ post.

He mains pally, the last thing he wants is proper game balancing otherwise he might have to reroll.

No, but you might’ve considering you can’t read a sentence apparently.

Says the guy that gave up on his.

1 Like

Don’t waste your time on this guy he’s a GD troll that gets off on pretending to be a shill lol.

You’re right, a proper balance pass should have gone through at least a month before AWC.

I don’t quite agree. Although gear can save people sometimes, I’ve been able to decimate some people who outgear me.

And I’ve been convoked and wtfbbqpwn’ed by lesser geared moonkins.

Ahh yes, the old white knight.

And a brief 5 minute skip down white knight memory lane.

6 Likes

Again no one is saying you can’t beat these geared monkeys, the problem is that the situation even exists to begin with because they decided to nerf PvE and make PvP the only gearing route for both type of players so the ladder is hyperinflated right now which makes it harder on anyone whose not already geared.

The horrible class balancing is just the icing on the cake in this clown fiesta of an expansion.

Thanks for giving my old posts more views and likes, you’re like my personal advertising billboard I love it!

I stand by what I said then, and I stand by what I say now.

Only people that get beat by me in an argument resort to going through my posts, it’s a win win for me either way.

Generally when PvE players are forced to PvP, the experienced pvp’ers get a field day. So I really have no complaints there…either git gud or get pwned.

I’m glad you proved my point about white knights being like brick walls in terms of their IQ.

PvE loot nerfed = Geared mythic players with Vers stat in low rank 2s = 30k HP kids looking to gear through PvP queue up with geared mythic players = Mythic monkeys back peddle stomp them due to iLevel difference = Paid boosts for gear and a dead PvP scene filled with gimmicky 1 shot mechanics.

All of this happening with no response for 2 months from Blizzard.

The only one getting “pwned” here is the customer.

1 Like

WoD had a great PvP system. Don’t know why they got rid of it.

Change for the sake of change, doesn’t make it good.

2 Likes

How high does a brick wall go?

4 Likes

High enough to build a whole forum of white knights apparently.

Bro can you like…not lol. You’re killing me.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

1 Like

We got him so good guys! Wow, that’ll show Tupac not to mess with us white knights!

Pretty pathetic response to someone playing the same game as me. How people like you make it through life is beyond me.

1 Like

I make it through one step at a time. :slight_smile:

They need to get rid of the rate requeriment to upgrade PVP gear and increase conquest cap based on rating.

2 Likes

So you attack other people playing the same game as you and because you can’t achieve the same things, you call them no lifes? Awesome strategy.

Don’t you think if someone can 1v2 to 2400 even undergeared you can have an impact at least? Idk maybe I’m wrong

1 Like