This expansion is a glorified iPhone app

Really, it’s OP and how’s he handling people’s responses, where if you have sort of dissent or disagreement with them, he will go like “Sorry but, this is fact” without giving evidence or explaining why it’s a fact, or just use likes as a measurement of his idea and how well and popular it is, and use that to discredit and dismiss other people’s opinions and claims their being off topic (only to proceed to ignore them if they directly quote and respond to the OP). And then claims he’s respected in the community while pretty much disrespecting those who has any dissent or even asked him to back his claims up, whether he’s for shadowlands or against shadowlands over the coarse of 2 months.

1 Like

He’s the living embodiment of a The Rollins Band song “Liar”.
He even has the end of the song flip flop that he has demonstrated today… it’s classic.

2 Likes

:yawning_face: People caring more about me than the topic, nothing I ever said in the OP is trolling or wrong and it warrants all the love and support it’s gotten.

But keep trying to discredit Unnerving and I when we are the premiere members of this community and have done a lot of good for it while all you and your troll friends do is try to derail it.

Citation needed that they abandoned the lore.

Explain how it’s like the Fortnite Battle Pass system.

Citiation Needed that nobody goes to Toghast atfer their first or second.

Evidence needed that every little part is time consuming

Citation needed on nobody wanting earn 35 anima at the end of +15 run or etc.

How’s putting it on the mobile makes the game you hate on PC any better?

Want to keep on saying i’m off topic buddy? Want to actually stay on topic and actually answer to my comments that has more to do with your point like this one?

2 Likes

You just countered every factual statement with a question or wanting citation when everything I’m describing is the core gameplay.

If you want to disprove me then provide a counter point but just simply asking me for proof on a claim that is well liked and agreed by a lot of people in this thread alone shows that you’re going out of you way to be as annoying as possible on purpose.

I’ve completed 10/10 Nath, and the loot is incredibly sparse. I’ve completed multiple M+ runs, and only one person sees loot and that’s on a good run, and I also hit 1600+ in 3s and 1400+ RBG/2s so I might not know how the 2k+ players are doing but I understand how overly inflated the bracket where i’m at is and people buying boosts is an absolute pandemic if you just look at the LFG or ask around the forums.

Btw the bracket where i’m at is where a lot of people are at, and everyone can relate to how massively imbalanced PvP and gear scaling is which is one of the main talking points of my entire OP which you again had no clue about.

Even beyond all of that, your continuous attempts to troll me by being as picky as possible for a thread that is agreed on by a lot of people only shows how desperate and eager you are to get my attention.

But like I said before you 15 minutes of fame are up, i’ll stop responding to you unless you can provide an actual discussion instead of a petty argument for the sake of arguing.

Until then you can lurk in my shadows until I give you attention again, shoo away troll.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-we-show-some-love-for-ion-and-the-dev-team-for-listening-to-the-players/783248

For more comedy from Tupac. Another gem… of course pay attention to how he deflects critique about his statements into personal attacks on him.

I really wish I had screencaps of the threads he’s been involved in that earned him several vacations.

Shhhh tupac… before you say anything… just know that several of us have watched your posts get deleted communicating threats and constant troll attempts.

2 Likes

I literally have never been banned once, but go off and ignore all the trolls in this thread including all the false flaggers.

Lie.

Not false flaggers… several of your posts were deleted for communicating threats. How do I know? Because I was the one that flagged them.

1 Like

You can’t prove i’ve been banned either, you sound just as delusional as the people who thinks anyone who agrees with me is an alt. They have no proof of that either, to me it just sounds like a bunch of jealous kids that their opinions mean nothing in the face of Tupac’s opinions.

Great job admitting you’re a false flagger, you must feel proud of yourself for defending forum rules when the creators of those rules don’t find me a troll either.

If it was a false flag… your post would have been restored and I’d be actioned right now. But instead… your post was deleted and you have a action on your account for it.

Shhhh Tupac… it’s ok… we know… you are wrong. Just take the L.

The OP is wrong because you didn’t go into depth or explain or give evidence on the things you say, like you saying “Nobody wants to do that”, or “Blizzard did this, blizzard did that”. Which is why i said Citation is needed, because just saying it without evidence, citations and such to back it up, isn’t enough to convince anybody.

No. Truth or Facts isn’t based on if the community agrees with it. Truth or facts are based on the evidence founded to make them truthful or factual. You need to show me what makes it true, not just “Well high amount of numbers”. If were going by that, then metacritic certainly tops you with the 530 users giving it positive ratings.

When i say something and proclaim it to be a fact, i don’t say “well tons of people like this”, i cite evidence, i cite links and such, explain myself here. Like here for example (using food for example if you will), how to make chocolate milk. According the recipe, you needed unsweetened cocoa powder, milk and powdered sugar. It’s not picked out because a lot of people agreed with it, it’s picked out because it makes chocolate milk, and therefore, it’s one of the objective ways to make chocolate milk.

And here’s the example where i talk about explaining when you went from one opinion to another.

Good for you, though that’s not what your character (the one Voidthulhu linked) is displaying on there. I am going to give you the benefit on the doubt here that maybe the armory hasn’t updated, since you do have an achievement on that raid but it’s not showing up in the dungeons and raids tab.

Okay. I mean not a 2K+ player or even a PvPer, so it’s not really something that is intense of a concern for me, but okay.

You told me i was being off-topic and here i am, just commented on your OP the second time now.

Are you going to ever get to answering my question here?

Not to use an ad-hom, but your posts are the epimone of pettiness.

Plus i don’t actually believe you will ever stop responding to me, due to the fact you responded to a comment i’ve explained to the person who is asking why is the OP is flagged.

He also told me that if he’s a forum mod, he would’ve removed me by now.

I understand to trolls like you, the concept of reality is weak so let me explain what being a burden on the flagging system means.

This OP had nothing in it that broke CoC yet it got flagged multiple times, restored multiple times as well. This puts a stain on the system because things can get flagged multiple times, so while you and your Tupac fan club read through all my posts flagging, the poor moderators have to manually go in and restore it every single time.

You’re doing more harm to this community than good, I hope you understand that.

either bipolar or a troll lol

A kind user answered your concern above:

I hope it finds you well!

okay, fair enough

The reality is… your posts were flagged for communicating threats against other posters… your posts were deleted by the mods for doing such. You can’t swing this in any direction that makes you the victim when you are the one that did it.
Stop being a crybaby.

Concern trolling…

Ahhh the victim card meanwhile you pretend you have done nothing wrong. Good job. Meanwhile… the truth is… I flagged your posts… your posts were found to be in violation of community guidelines… and they were deleted for such.

Now you can sit there and stew in those juices and feelings you have about it… or you can grow up. Pick one.

1 Like

What is that you said again? :thinking:

“Rules for thee, not for me. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The only person crying is you about how I made posts that upset your feelings, how about you provide proof for these posts or do they only exist in your head where I live rent fee?

I mean the post is well received, many people have shown interest in my message and expressed it. The only major dialogue is from trolls like you and that other guy who continually turn every thread to something about me, I mean it’s okay to be my fan boy but this is just getting a little too much. :yawning_face:

And now you deny they existed… when other people also flagged them. :wink:
BTW… You know they existed… you even received notification that your posts were flagged down… and then removed by the mods. So right now you are just lying to save face because you know the truth. And that truth is… you got slapped for your mouth… like a child.

At this point… you are just going to do the Metro defense… and I don’t care to read that nonsense again.

Many who are disagreeing with you combined (with the likes on the person disagreeing) is more well received then your OP, according to your logic here.

Do you really want to keep bringing those numbers back up? Do you understand ratio here?