Can we show some love for Ion and the Dev team for listening to the players!

:clap: 100% AGREED!

1 Like

Yea pretty much this.

3 Likes

OP is putting out a strong stalker vibe

#Ion’s#1fan

4 Likes

Only in a WoW forum is it seen wrong to support WoW, why is it wrong to give praise to the folks who provide us this game?

1 Like

i don’t think its Ion’s ego that he’s trying to stroke

10 Likes

Jesus man.

1 Like

I actually LOL’d. Thanks for that! :rofl:

8 Likes

Hello Ion.

Weren’t you one of the players saying torghast balancing was intended?

Like some classes can steamroll and some can’t?

:joy:

5 Likes

Oh look, another thread by you.

3 Likes

He’s just a really bad troll.

3 Likes

Bloody hypocrite.

Go back to whence you came, nobody misses you.

3 Likes

Nice projecting

Many things have changed since we last played, but the forums really have not. Tupacshekar is right, it takes a lot of dedication, trial & error and fear of losing one’s job to put such a large expansion out as Shadowlands. Nothing is ever released 100% working & loved by everyone, it takes time to work things out.

Simply put, we all signed an agreement that acknowledges Blizzard as lord & master of the product and not a darn thing we can do about it … except detail what we see as broken, wrong or confusing. Few, if any of the actual devs, read the forums (good reason not to as most comments are childish crap & repetitive nonsense anyway) they leave that up to the day-to-day moderators & community managers to summarise and keep them informed. My hope is that the moderators & managers are keeping up, listening, backing & pushing for solutions to those legitimate problems & concerns. And if any devs are actually reading these forums, thank you.

4 Likes

said the guy literally trolling the forums

4 Likes

How about they fix their game? What was it doing in alpha and beta the entire time? Messing with conduits and covenants until they said forget it and nerfed everything to the ground. Look at dps in the raid. There is a 20% + variance between the top and bottom dps still. They did a terrible job.

3 Likes

Would you care to comment on the changes to torghast?

So you were happy when it was a pain in the behind and now you’re happy they changed it to be easier?

Can you make up your mind?

8 Likes

We have our pvp vendors back, new areas to stomp around in, sweet new armor sets to farm up, and so much stuff to do I can’t keep up with it all.

TY daddy Ion, i can’t speak for anyone else but I am quite happy.

Blizzard… please dont give the MVP pass to this troll… we have enough with one of these specimens.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Shut up, troll.

9 Likes