Blizzard can you look into my Last dungeon Ara - Kara - did i deserve that vote kick?

I’m not sure what you are trying to create awareness of in Customer Support. We have no involvement in the development of the game or its systems. We are not liaisons with the Game Developer team.

The Vote to Kick system was designed to give players who used Looking for Dungeon/Raid some agency over who they are grouped with. If they have someone in that group that isn’t meshing, for whatever reason or no reason at all, they may choose to remove them.

The Debuff associated with being kicked is an unfortunate result of people abusing that queuing system. There were a couple of scenarios but mostly it ended up with people trying to get kicked out so that they could leave a group without receiving a debuff, which they’d get if they simply left the group on their own.

If you feel that the system can be improved and have an idea of what you’d like to see, you’ll want to submit your suggestion through the in-game option in the main menu under Support or by posting in the Community forums, best under Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios.

24 Likes