[A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Recruiting for Multiple roles for our 2 Raid Teams & M+!

Lol no worries, I just sent you a message letting you which one I am and added you to discord

Welcome to the family!

Looking for more weird to meld with our weird.

bumping

Still looking for more for both raid teams :smiley:

bumping for clout :stuck_out_tongue:

I pug with this guild every now and then, really nice people, great communication and community!

2 Likes

thanks hobz!!!

Are you still recruiting?

yes we are! your welcome to contact me on discord or in game! Byndi #5161 on disc or DireRaven#1113911 in game

Legit group, and great people

Thanks Cam!!

bumping to top :stuck_out_tongue:

Come be our friend! <3

Yes I would be interested in joining. I’m not even close to being able to do raiding. I’m pretty much learning the game and kind questing along. I do want to learn raids at some point but for now I’m just enjoying the lore and learning how to play.

Im a mage and spec into fire because it looked fun lol. I’m at work right now but I left my battlenet name if you want to add me there and my in game name as well. Really just looking for chill and friendly people.

Weird it’s showing me as hunter but I switched from moon guard to stormrage be suse I guess moon guard was a RP server lol.

sure! Id love to chat with you! is there a way i can get ahold of you? you can message me on discord Byndi#5161 or you can send me your battle tag and I can reach out to you

remake! :slight_smile:

still looking for recruits!! bumping :stuck_out_tongue:

Bumpalicious bumpastiticious

Still looking for new members to add to the family!