Resto druid LF home

381 resto tauren druid looking semi casual family guild to raid/mythic+ with.

i just got back into playing wow again after dealing with 2 jobs so now im looking have fun and game with bunch of like minded people. looking for 2 night week with optional 3ed night if run alt nights.

Hey Ryland!

Lets chat! I think youd be a good fit!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Alt night - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman, R Druid, MW Monk
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Ryland!

We are See You At The Boss on [H] Area-52, and we are in need of healers! We were founded on the belief that the basis of a good guild should be measured on how much fun everyone is having, not the number of M+ dungeons you’ve run in a week or how many hours you have put into gearing. We have been in many guilds, and the ones that stand out to us are the guilds that are active, inclusive, and that take the time to engage their members. While we do plan on raiding and achieving AOTC each tier, it will not be our sole focus. We have weekly activities to fill in the gaps between raids.

Raid Info
8/8N 5/8H
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PT) - Alt/Open Normal night
Thursday, 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PT) - Heroic progression night
Currently in need of HEALS and a few dps.

“Game” Nights
Sunday/Wednesday, 8pm EST (5pm PT)

• Achievement Night
  • Mount run
  • Guild challenges
  • M+
    Will alternate from week to week.

Message me if we sound like a good fit!
Discord: Rory#0376
Bnet: Rory#11526

we’re alliance but you can give us a try. vestige of the phoenix on stormrage. mostly adults over the age of 30. we raid heroic friday and saturday, 8pm to 11pm US eastern time. we have a key night on tuesdays, starting at 7 pm US eastern time.

we arent the best, nor are we the worst. we just like to get together, have fun, and try our best. we arent the most exciting since we are old lol but we are definitely chill.

sent few replys still looking for a guild to raid with that chill family type raid heroic with.

semi casual

hit me up discord
would love to chat find out more
Ryland-kun#3946

Hello there Ryland!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night