[A][Stormrage] Looking for casual guild to call home

I’ll start by saying my time is very limited. I’m a new father and this is one of my few outlets. I’m sick of playing (only a few hours a week to be honest) and never having anyone to talk and converse with. I figured I’d at least look for a child to start building relationships with.

I am by no means raid ready

My time is super limited (can mostly be on Fridays and weekends only)

Just looking to continue my journey and hopefully get to a place where I’m one day raid ready but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

As I’m a dad with a family and job etc, finding like minded people is very important!

Hello there!

I think I might have the perfect solution for you! We are a recently formed guild that seeks to help people such as yourself reach their potential, even though their time is limited. We are adults with responsibilities and know that life comes first. But we want to make measurable and deliberate progress when it is game time. Below I have linked our forum post, feel free to thumb through it. If you want to talk more about the guild, hit me up at:

Battle.net: Memmy#1136
Discord: Memmy#1236

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/a-rainbow-unicorn-brigade-newer-guild-recruiting-for-aotc-raiding-group-casuals-welcome/1543203

Before commenting and wasting your time may I ask how often you all play roughly? I honestly will only be available on weekends likely and am just looking to converse and “meet” some like minded people. I hope this makes sense. I assume raiding is a very long way off for me, and by then who even knows if anyone will be raiding?!

Greatly appreciate the invite :slight_smile:

Hello there bitterness!!
After reading your post, I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

We are on quite often, but we also do have a Discord server where we coordinate! I personally have a lot of family time on the weekends, but most everyone else is very active on the weekends.

Hey there! I’m married and have a full-time job, and just started a casual social guild for this very purpose: Aspen & Honey.

We’re just getting off the ground so we’ve only got a handful of players, but everyone is friendly and just looking for people to chat and occasionally play PUG with. No raid schedules (no formal raiding at all, actually), and no mandatory attendance for anything; our only requirements are to be respectful to the other members. That’s it!

Our members range from level 70 vanilla vets, to players returning after long sabbaticals, to brand new players. All just looking to chat while we play.

If this sounds like it would fit what you’re looking for, feel free to reach out to me via BattleNet at GladeJade#1343