415 Guardian Druid LF Guild

Hello, i am ilvl 415 Guardian Bear Druid Looking for new raiding home. I’m fairly active player in hopes of join a fun friendly raiding guild. Also enjoy running mythic + whenever I can but the ultimate goal is to be apart of a raid team :slight_smile:
Just looking to Continue in heroic raids, maybe dabble into mythic. I am not Hardcore by any means. Just want to have fun and enjoy playing and be apart of a team again.

My Vault Raid Progress  --  7 / 8 Heroic  --  8 / 8 Normal

– Class : Druid Guardian Bear Tank —
— Looking to join raid team — i can be good Second / Off tank
– I’m currently open to whatever Raid days and times (i i’m interested in at least 2 days a week) / I am on west Coast time PST –
– Currently on Horde but i would be open to the Alliance —

If interested, feel free to Add me @ SwisherSweet#1925 (Battle.net) Thank you.

1 Like

Searching bump

Hello there,
Come check us out, we may just be the home you are looking for. Ill drop a link to our recruitment post.

Hey my guild might be a good fit for you.

We are an alliance guild( but have a community for horde friends) on stormrage looking for people for our fri/sat heroic team and people who wanna just have fun with the game.

we have a lot of people who love all different aspects of the game. We have achivemnt hunting groups, m+ groups, mount farm nights, ect. There is something going on just about every night.

Some information about us from our gm:

Falkor [A] Stormrage was created by players who just LOVE the game. Most of our community have mythic raided or currently are and are looking for a fun relaxed community and weekend raid environment. (We call ourselves the Mythic Raider Retirement Community)

We are looking for players to help build a strong community. We are looking to build a long term home for players who enjoy wow. We are looking for experienced players to push AOTC on Tues and Thurs but, also recruiting more casual players for Fri and Sat.
We are a 21+ guild of veteran players looking to fill out our Roster and build a social fun environment. We push keys, PVP, and fun community events.

Raid Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday mythic raid8:30PM-11PM EST
Friday and Saturday heroic raid 8PM – 11 PM EST

Progress - We got a very late start but, are AOTC 8/8H and 2/8 M
Guild Needs: We are currently recruiting for the 2nd Tier of Dragon flight.

Fri/Sat - Needs all - Casual Raiders Welcome

Interested? ADD/Message - Dille in Discord - Dille#2417

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hi Swishersweet,

Dragon tail is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We are currently 8/8N 5/8H with AOTC as the main goal.

We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us fee free to message me on discord Jeriky#9574

Friendly bump

Let’s get you AOTC! Growing M+ pool. Join Booty Bay Hotdogs today! Omni #9776 on disc we got a cozy tank spot just for you!

We are 8/8H and 2/8 Mythic on Illidan - Horde

Contact me: Ham#1184

Hello, I’m with Unyielding, and we play on [A] Lightbringer. We are currently 8/8 H and pushing into Mythic. We have a great team but need a few more to complete our roster. We will consider any great player that can commit to our raid times. Monday, Thursday, and Sunday 8p-11p CST Send Disbilever a message for further information on discord at Disbeliever#1140

Thank you

Hey there,

Always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a casual group of friendly, supportive, inclusive gamers that are filling our last few spots to push further into mythic raiding.

We currently are 2/8 mythic and are making progress on the 3rd mythic boss of VoTI raid.

We are a fun friendly bunch and we would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Hello there Swishersweet.
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night