LF Guild (starting over)

I’m an older adult that works Saturday to Wednesday 7am to 3pm central time zone. My normal playtimes are 4pm to 9pm except for my days off. Recent years I’ve mostly just done mythic + since my work schedule in the past has interfered with raiding unless it’s LFR. I want to get to know a group of people and run dungeons, do mythics, old achievements, pvp. Basically anything just with people that you play with regularly and get to know. I have horde and alliance toons on zul’jin, but I am willing to start over on a new server if I can find a good group of people. I normally play healers, but do like to play my survival hunter as well. If you feel like we would make a good fit please drop me note here or my tag is Sinbinner#1363. I’ll make a new toon on any server and start over np for the right group of people.
I’m a casual player, but do like to do challenging things. I’m the type of person that likes to find humor in a good wipe when there is one. I just want to enjoy playing WoW again.

Hi there! We have a close-knit, mature guild over on Windrunner/Darrowmere realm cluster that sounds like what you’re looking for. We are very casual, nontoxic and try to help each other gear, craft, and run instances. Many members have been playing together since BC, and even many are family. We are currently 7/8 N, 2/8 H VOTI, and we run mythic keys all week long. Raid schedule is Fri/Sat 10p-12 EST. If you have any questions, my btag is Mykee#11887 or apply thru guild finder

Hi Sinnoxen!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey my guild might be a good fit for you.

We are an alliance guild( but have a community for horde friends) on stormrage looking for people for our fri/sat heroic team and people who wanna just have fun with the game.

we have a lot of people who love all different aspects of the game. We have achivemnt hunting groups, m+ groups, mount farm nights, ect. There is something going on just about every night.

Some information about us from our gm:

Falkor [A] Stormrage was created by players who just LOVE the game. Most of our community have mythic raided or currently are and are looking for a fun relaxed community and weekend raid environment. (We call ourselves the Mythic Raider Retirement Community)

We are looking for players to help build a strong community. We are looking to build a long term home for players who enjoy wow. We are looking for experienced players to push AOTC on Tues and Thurs but, also recruiting more casual players for Fri and Sat.
We are a 21+ guild of veteran players looking to fill out our Roster and build a social fun environment. We push keys, PVP, and fun community events.

Raid Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday mythic raid8:30PM-11PM EST
Friday and Saturday heroic raid 8PM – 11 PM EST

Progress - We got a very late start but, are AOTC 8/8H and 2/8 M
Guild Needs: We are currently recruiting for the 2nd Tier of Dragon flight.

Fri/Sat - Needs all - Casual Raiders Welcome

Interested? ADD/Message - Dille in Discord - Dille#2417

Hey! We are Horde, on Zul’jin. I made a post here with a bit more info about us! Check us out!

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We are currenlty rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hello there sinnoxen!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night