Tank main LFG

GuyBush Come join us in United We Loot on Stormrage. We have a causal AOTC focused raid team that currently runs on Sunday and Monday nights from 9p-11p Eastern time.

In addition we run M+ most nights of the week. We’re always looking for more friends to join us and play together.

Feel free to reach me on Discord at Deathfire#8715 if you’d like to chat more. We could run some content together too if you’d like.

The guild sounds fun. I do have some questions though.

1. What is the attendance policy of there is any?

2. Both of my characters are tank mains on the aerie peak server. One is a prot pally and the other is a brew master monk im still learning. Both are alliance. Would i have to server transfer?

3. Being youre look for specific classes and specializations do you guys place an importance on how people build out there talents? As in if i don’t follow a guide is it going to be a problem?

Check us out!
Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank, dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Tank,
disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Couple of questions.

1. Is there an attendance policy?

2. Would i have to change the server for my toons? Both are on aerie peak.

3. When it comes to raids is it strictly mythic raiding or do you guys do normal as well? My pally isnt geared for mythic.

4. When it comes to player characters are players expected to follow guides for talent builds or ae they allowed agency to see what works for them?

I am the lead recruiter for Eclipsed on Stormage…we are a large community with several raid teams one of which i think would be perfect for you

Nova (Normal Learning Raid)
Saturday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST

If this sounds like something you’d like, and want to know more about us, please reach out to me here Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776

Hey join us, if you’re into keys we’re doing keys 18-20s~ every night.
also have a weekend team for heroic clears only. add me on discord for more info : TAL#3021

18 - 20s might be a bit out of my skill level at the moment. Sorry :frowning:

Hello there Guybush!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Heya Guybush,

All great questions.
1.Attendance policy is for raiders only. If for whatever reason you can’t make it to something you’ve signed up for, just let the GM or and Officer know, no biggie.
2. Yes, you would need to server transfer, but it would be fine to join us for an event or two so we can see how it goes before you go spending any of your hard earned money to make a transfer.
3. No, you can build your toon however you want. Like I always say, it’s your $15.

If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to hit me up on bnet.

Thats good to know. Also my toons are all alliance. Would i have to make a horde one?

If you join before they open up cross faction guilds, yes. However if you wait til after, you can stay Alliance :slight_smile:

I think ill hold off on joining for now then. The amount of time it would take to level another toon would be a bit much.

Understandable! If you’re still looking for a guild by then, don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Actually i do have one last question, do you have people that level together with their toons?

1 Like

Venomfang Cultists, Alliance - Emerald Dream is a mature, friendly, smaller guild doing casual raiding Tues and Thur 10:30 PM pacific. We do M+ in the +15 key range the other weeknights. We are smaller, with a little less than twenty active members. We welcome all class, spec, and skill levels. Play what you want how you want. In the first tier of Dragonflight we got 8/8 normal bosses down and a few Heroic bosses for fun. We will resume raiding in 10.1, and will M+ mainly until then. We do not have attendance requirements for raid, or performance minimums. We do it to see the raid and have fun.

While we all like to be successful and progress our characters, we want to enjoy the game first and foremost.

If interested, and if the late hours don’t bother you, let me know on Bnet, Willowthorn#1522.

We also have a cross faction community if you’d like to group up without server transferring…just check “cross faction” and search communities for “Venomfang”. Hope to see you there!

We do sometimes. Just depends on what’s going on.

I need a tank to fill an unexpected vacancy.

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi Guybush,

Dragon tail is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We are currently 8/8N 6/8H with AOTC as the main goal.

Raid Time: Weds/Fri 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

We are currently looking for any dps (Mage, Shaman, Evokers are priority) and one non Death Knight Tank

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us feel free to message me on discord (Jeriky#9574)

add me Thebanger#11932 we raid 1 night a week 1/8M

Hi Guybush!

Chaos and Order (3/8 M VotI) is currently looking to bolster our roster. You don’t need to be on our server or in our guild to raid with us and off-meta specs are welcome if you can play them well. We are currently progging Mythic Sennarth which shouldn’t be too bad considering we 3 shot Terros last week! (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xpzqZh4kvMJgn86F)

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

T & Th: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

If you’re not on the server but are interested in joining you could join on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with us. We’re currently mostly focused on raids and M+ but we’re also looking for people who want to do rated PvP and other general social activities so you definitely don’t need to raid to join us and we’re happy to help anyone improve their gameplay if they are looking for some suggestions!