Archdruid's Consolidated Anti-Premade Threads

In the hopes of keeping Archdruid’s complaining segregated in one thread, I’ve compiled the following list of Topics he has created about how unfair he thinks Premades are (lol). Arch, please come here to complain buddy, keep fighting the good fight :wink:

Premades have forever tarnished Classic’s Legacy
Premades are not PvPing
Premades in WSG result in zero honor-rep
Report all premades for cheating
yes another pvp post bc my god this game is garbage
lopsided battlegrounds
How to fix pvp
Once more with feeling premades vs pugs

Finally, if you really want to know where he is coming from with all this and his probable motivations for being anti-premade…he just doesn’t like the multiplayer aspect of MMOs :laughing:. Here ya go: add a solo option to classic endgame

When I started playing WoW all those many years ago, I thought I’d try out single player before going online. I was shocked to learn that the entire game is online b/c I didn’t know what an MMO really was at the time. But I was happy to know I could effectively play solo until level 60 and enjoy the game. At 60, I made some friends but raiding and PVP were ultimately just chores / work; having to rely on other people ruins the game, honestly. Can you make a solo version of end game content? Like in retail with the warlock green fire and the mage tower, deaths of chromie and the horrific visions, these are all great fun. But short of a few class quests, this is largely missing from Classic.

Archdruid’s topic History for further enjoyment.

I’m not sure whether to feel stalked or special. It’s always nice to get recognized in BGs and thanked for fighting the good fight on the forums, but this is a bit much.

Multiple threads exist because when one drops too low I cannot simply bump it as you aren’t allowed to post twice in a row on your own thread. Also, unfortunately, the moderators get tired of all the bullcrap flags being spammed at me so they’ve deleted [or just lazily not restored] some good threads… one had over 500 comments about how to fix battlegrounds. Also, the GMs told me to place my comments and my wishes for Classic on this forum so here I am.

Soloing and pugging are both fun experiences. But I’ve also been in the same raiding guild for 15 years and have made wonderful friends along the way. Premade battlegrounds and tryhard min/max raiding are not the types of people I care to associate with, however.