Premades have forever tarnished Classic's Legacy

Those are amateur numbers, son.

It’s not win trading unless both sides are complicit. Giving up and moving on from a match with sub optimal honor has nothing to do with a trade.

Wasn’t changed until TBC.

The horde are farming you too. The premades could 5 cap if they wanted to 95% of the time. Horde wait between 15-34 minutes for an AB game and therefore need to get any extra honor they can. It is a win for the alliance pugs in a way because you can usually get a few honor ticks from the numbers and HKs from the horde. On the other hand I’ve seen games were the alliance are farmed at ST and they get 0 kills the whole game.

Regardless of what was the meta a decade prior, Blizzard never set out to recreate your experiences, merely the system.

More players are taking the game more seriously in both PVE and PVP. The system isn’t perfect but this is the version we’ve all chosen to play, warts and all.

I’m a release player and I have the veteran statue to prove it. I PUGed AB back in the day so I know it was. I also played with my raiding guildies on occasion to help get people to High Warlord and we would stomp almost everyone.

You’ll probably have to wait until tbc if you want more pug vs pug bgs.

Speaking as a pug pvper since bc launched; it’s not worth it. If you want pvp play a different game.

I was specifically told by a GM to make any game change requests for Classic right here on this forum, so that’s what I’m doing.

That’s your opinion – but maybe you are right. But there’s a problem.

How many man-hours would a “2020 update” require? Remember that software takes 20 times what you think. Remember also that they have to update EVERYONE’s concerns, not just your 1 or 2 concerns. Blizzard is not trying to please 1 player (you).

The bottom line: Blizzard doesn’t have the crew to design and implement this “update”, which would take them 12 months and 30 devs if they did it.

all i hear is a bunch of casual crybabys am i wrong?

1 Like

Maybe not. There’s a lot of “forbid any strategy that I don’t use” here.

Players who don’t use premade groups (for any reason) want premades forbidden, or a new queue that lets them play against people who don’t do that. A couple months ago Horde players were demanding that some Paladin strategy be forbidden. The list is long – anything I can’t (or don’t) do, forbid it! Help me beat other players!

2 Likes

“Players have forever tarnished Classic’s Legacy”

There are more premades cause so many more players are taking the game seriously. More rankers, more min/maxers, more raiders, more farmers…

You fight mostly premades not cause the system is trying to bully pugs but cause most pvpers are in premades now.

1 Like

yeh and if they do solo ques and group ques most will solo que and leave team ques for the horde that be like 6hours +.

i know the ups and downs of all systems in this game people just scream X and don’t think about Y&Z.

all the people that think they do but don’t think about the downfalls is annoying

GW2 has just as bad of problems with going solo que vs duos and teams even tho that game has no pvp playerbase it shows its self once you go with systems like that, trust me i kinda hate playing a premade as a solo player but somtimes i get fat ally teams and rekt those trash hordey premade’s that’s when sht gets real

WoW’s BG problem has always been that pugs wants to play with pugs while premades want to avoid each other

4 Likes

I see this troll is back to cry about premades in yet another duplicate thread. As usual; you’re wrong. Premades have ALWAYS been part of this game, from the very first day WSG opened. This awful system IS the legacy. I don’t like premades vs pug either, nor this garbage rank system, but that’s what you should expect from classic WC. If you don’t like it, don’t play.

1 Like

A problem which is easily fixed to make Classic more enjoyable for everyone.

Premades have really nice sandwiches. Sometimes I join them just to get sandwiches.

I agree OP imagine if it wasn’t this way and everybody just grinded AV. Wsg was okay before it was the meta now things are just 6 min stomp fest

AV has its own share of issues which need to be addressed, but at least Blizz removed the premades. Now if they would also just remove them from WSG and AB…

1 Like