1.12 AV is a huge, huge mistake

Yes but it upsets me when I think about how it won’t be like classic at all

I’m excited. I’m amazed to see this thread so active.

It pops sometimes around here

Last I checked 1.12 was Classic, so it is true Classic.

1 Like

This is still classic. No one ever asked for Classic 1.x wow. 1.12 is classic. We are getting what we asked for.

Edit: Also, if you’d like your version of Classic wow, take a stroll to a private server and see how that works out. Disclaimer: not well. On a less sarcastic note, this is supposed to be our classic, I agree, but look at all the varying opinions here. We need the developers to give the final answer. Think of it like politics. A country is supposed to be for the people, but everyone in the country has different opinions of how things should be, and nothing would get done without leaders who have the final say.

Except it did not routinely get zerged, that didn’t happen until much later when reinforcements were added.

Yeah. Folks have been arguing over their perception of what is true classic and what isn’t. 1-1.12 is all technically classic. Right?

2 Likes

Am I being cruddy by just being blissed out pleased we get classic at all?

“1.12Av is fiiiine, its fiiiiiiine.” Should I be angrier?

AM I DOING EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT?

1 Like

You’re alright man.

1 Like

That’s def what I am asking for.

Man just remembering thise days where the war front was pushed slowly back and forth and a friend or two of mine finally getting in and us gathering a group of players to flank and it making a difference and pushing the line back was so dang AWESOME.

It truly felt like a massive war but when people tried different things amazing things could happen.

I’d still ay 1.12 but maaaaan I’d LOVE LOVE LOVE the previous versions where summoning the elementals was a thing! People would rally and push all as one…

Damn that was a war

Edit: sorry I am typing all of this on my phone and am not so great at it lol

3 Likes

Oh ok. I got you. Thank you for clearing that up.

Er…dude. Your mog matches your guild name. Coincidence?

Basically what I predicted. There is no gaming reason to go with 1.12 AV apart from it requires minimal effort and they arent serious about Classic.

They would make more money with the 1.5 version.

What is their goal for the project? Their behaviour is indicating things other than “authentic experience”.

3 Likes

1.5 is harder, grittier, and much more dangerous in the PvE aspect.

1.12 isn’t chopped liver, but it had several nerfs.

I don’t remeber zerging being a thing until 2.3.0?

It’ll be zerg or turtle, or in this case turtle with less content than the 1.5 turtle

Not at all.

I think zerging was a thing - for rep. Lose fast, win fast. That’s the only time i stepped foot in AV.

3 Likes

One has to wonder if that loathing for one and distrust for the other, and all else being equal, is the one you distrust worthy of your $15 a month? That vast flicking sound is hordes of PS players who would otherwise have moved over to blizzard’s iteration of vanilla instead giving blizzard the bird.

1 Like

Or just the sound of freeloaders looking for any excuse to not pay.

1 Like

Early on sharding (lets hope that early on is adhered to,) 1.12 AV and loot trading seem to be the big concerns.

Not one of them diminish my anticipation or happiness for Classic. If I try, I can see how it does for others. Kinda.

All in all, Blizz is 100% deserving of 15$. I’d pay for a box, myself. And more than 15$.