Why are alliance still allowed to make a full premade in AV?

Sure is nice WOOOPIN THAT AS. lol you horde SUCK so bad. qq more please, its so invigorating.

3 Likes

Wrong, I’ve been on both sides of the AV. Tried getting alliance to stop hiding at SHGY and push forward. Assumption is a mother of all failure’s.

I’ve seen and been on the alliance discord for pre-made sync queueing. Horde can’t compete with this and gives alliance an unfair advantage

I do not want to win this way

The factions that make up the BG pool are not lopsided. Just the motivation of alliance to play AV as intended is lacking.

1 Like

Cry me a river

1 Like

Dude, I am pretty convinced that the sudden appearance of a couple alts are simply an alliance player sock puppeting to make it appear like horde cares about premades.

What? I’m on my main, not puppeteering for anything

Duly noted.

Weird how alliance don’t want to play AV stuck north of SHGY 95% of the time and losing.

I can’t possibly think of why they don’t like that.

Of course there are other metas horde could play that would change that.

Awwww QQ, poor horde player doesn’t win every game anymore due to map imbalances so he cries to daddy blizz.

1 Like

I love watching threads like this causing spontaneous explosion of alt posting.

Its less that they are allowed and more of there is nothing blizzard can do about it when there are 2 or 3 avs worth of alliance.

I just love watching it for the tears.

2 Likes

They need a true classic AV and move on from this mess

thats only b/c paladins . horde can turtle even better to prevent this

just a few mages can prevent a premade with the port spot is in front of ramp that LoS ranged dps with one blink. unlike alliance entrance thats flat

horde stop winning 95% of their matches and start losing their minds

nice

6 Likes

Welcome to the most entitled faction since vanilla. They started out being the special child, and they stayed that way. They keep suggesting otherwise - often calling the Alliance, “kids” and “baddies”, but in reality whenever something like this happens they’re so loud and whiny and Blizzard usually caves for them.

6 Likes

FOR THE LOVE OF THE LIGHT, it’s queuing…

I’m sorry to target you there, but it’s a pet peeve of mine.

1 Like

You’re talking from a place of pure entitlement and sound like a rich white liberal calling for everyone to give alms to the poor while complaining about the price wagyu… Anyone who has played since vanilla (who isn’t a butthurt child and has an open perspective) can see that factions are moderately balanced.

People like you will cry in despair about Horde racials being overpowered, but at the same time play a paladin and tell anyone who will listen about how balanced they are…

Grow up dude

1 Like