Congrats Alliance, you retailed AV

Nobody really says Horde is cheating by having a map advantage. But a lot of Horde flooded the forums when they started losing because Ally were, “cheating” by using Discord to communicate.

There are probably still threads specifically calling it, “cheating” up.

8 Likes

Love that you overlook the fact that it took premades to overcome your massive map advantage. You were so close to putting that together! Your zugzug brain just needed a little help connecting the dots!

10 Likes

You are ridiculously wrong.

First, AV premaders (I am one of them) hate the Drek or kek meta that is going on. Puggers throw away good honor and when Horde break up the strat, it devolves into a usual pug.

Second, this only exists because of AV weekend. Every ranker or low level that wants easy honor gets on, follows whichever raid leader says ‘lol key or DrEk’ and as a result, the queue is too flooded to effectively premade.

So enjoy actually getting honor while you can because in a couple of days your fun ends.

4 Likes

congrats horde, you tried

I am convinced at this point that it is alliance players on alts making these threads, to make it appear like horde are the ones whining. Nearly always 0-1 post new forum characters doing it.

Wait, the map blamer cheerleading captain has a response to that:

I know. Psychologically though do you really think horde care if they lost when the numbers are higher vs getting the map turned blue. I can tell you flat out most of the horde do not care when they lose like that.

My point was the rush strat is boring.

It’s phase 6, not phase 2. Most people are done ranking.

Oh and for those who do care about HPH, it’s better HPH to pull all the LTs to tower point and zerg them down in 2 minutes vs sitting with a big group in front of Drek for 2 minutes doing nothing… but the ally pugs can’t seem to figure that out.

3 Likes

I attribute this shift in paradigm to the increased assess and usage of the Mark of the Champion. Works wonders on anything undead.

Yeah AV is boring as heck right now.

4 Likes

After reading what some people are saying here I’m going to go into games to defend only as my horde and screw with the alliance as much as I can and bring friends if I can.

I hated AV for like 10 months and then it became fun again but this rush strat is really stupid and it’s clear some people on here are still grinding honor for some unknown reason in phase 6. I’m going to try to screw with them and get other people to screw with them so it can go back to being fun. If not well it’s back to only doing WSG and AB.

I will not play my alliance in there. They are stupid and #1 They have no idea to pull the LTs to tower point and zerg down #2 They pull warmasters early and get us wiped at least 4/10 games.

2 Likes

“w-we’re not mad, you’re mad!”

1 Like

You guys are literally circumventing Blizzards no premade restrictions. Sure, it’s a clever way around their system but you’re all still circumventing it so calling it cheating is exactly what it is. Most allies on this forum are happy to boost about it while rubbing it in the Hordes faces so please stop with the victimization here.

These kinds of threads are becoming pointless because it’s literally an echo chamber of people from the AV premade discord, loving the smell of their own farts and upvoting each other/harassing anyone who disagrees with them.

Too bad they’re like 2-3 phases late but shh don’t tell them that let them continue living in their own delusion.

2 Likes

Pointless? Nah, calling out Alliances blatant cheating is exactly what they deserve. May as well shut up about botting while you’re at it with that line of thinking. Don’t mention the cheating, it’s pointless.

These threads will continue until Alliance stops or Blizzard intervenes. Till then, don’t click on them if you don’t like them. Forum advice as old as forums themselves

less qq more pew pew

Rushing Drek, and skipping all towers, save East/West, Lts and Galv means there is literally no pew pew

2 Likes

Obviously lying? I hate when people like you say that. Do you know what a lie is? Is it not possible they misremember something from 15 years ago?

Is it a lie every time someone says the wrong thing? Or is it a lie only because you say so?

Blizzard is more than aware of the situation.

If you enjoy getting trolled and letting horrible PvPers continue to stroke their own egos because they get carried by 20 other people then okay you do you.

The Horde that still queue AV months after phase 6 are pathetic and owe the losses more to themselves than anything else.

Didn’t realize you worked for Blizzard.

I’ll sum it up like this, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and people aren’t gonna shut up about it till its addressed. How they do that? I dunno. Maybe they broke something in a past patch? Either way, the bare minimum they can do is publicly address it and warn those against exploiting it.

Till then, this issue won’t go quietly in the night. And too boooooot, allies are making threads about it bragging and showing off their lame YouTube videos and screenshots.

Face it, this is a new issue that impacts both factions, both positively and negativity, it’s not going away. So stop clicking on the threads you see about it and you can move on.

That’s not misremembering it’s flat out falsehood lying and it doesn’t take much critical thinking to figure out why.

Even in Classic, a game that was supposed to have little to no changes, Blizzard still directly intervened when AV games were 10 minutes with almost no PvP and changed the way people queue in battlegrounds to end premades.

Do you actually for one second think that Blizzard wouldn’t have done something if AV was really played like this in 2006?

People just love flat out lying when they use the same justification of “Oh well it was just like this in Vanilla deal with it” they make it blatantly obvious that they are full of :poop: