Warcraft III: Reforged System Specifications

Here are the system requirements for Warcraft III: Reforged, version 1.32 releasing tomorrow.

Windows

Minimum Requirements Recommended Specifications
Operating System Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (latest version) Windows® 10 64-bit (latest version)
Processor Intel® Core® i3-530 or AMD™ Athlon™ Phenom™ II X4 910 or better Intel® Core™ i5-6400 or AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700X or better
Video NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 or AMD Radeon™ HD 5750 or better NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon™ R9 280X or better
Memory 4 GB RAM 8 GB RAM
Storage 30 GB HD space
Internet Broadband Internet connection
Input Keyboard and mouse
Resolution 800 x 600 minimum display resolution

Mac

Minimum Requirements Recommended Specifications
Operating System macOS® 10.13 (latest version) macOS® 10.15 (latest version)
Processor Intel® Core™ i5 or better Intel® Core™ i7 or better
Video NVIDIA® GeForce® 750M or AMD™ Radeon™ R9 M290X AMD Radeon™ R9 M395X
Memory 8 GB RAM
Storage 30 GB HD space
Internet Broadband Internet connection
Input Keyboard and mouse
Resolution 800 x 600 minimum display resolution
15 Likes

means no new UI, right?

5 Likes

On i5-7300HQ, it generates gamebreaking 3-second-long freezes in the early minutes of the first match after starting the game. I doubt it’d run smoothly on i5-6400, especially in CPU-heavy custom games.

HQ is a laptop based processor, I’m sure the processor is not your bottleneck.

1 Like

If you consider that even the recommended system conditions are so insignificant - I think we will not expect any modern graphics from Con 18 in the release version of the game, alas. This is a failure.

3 Likes

AMD already released GPU drivers for W3:Reforged, check it out!

4 Likes

So why you post if the game only use 1 single core ? the min cpu you need is a pentium 4 because the game isn’t even optimized! please come on… add multi thread support… and 144hz animation!!

8 Likes

will it support native (not stretched) 21:9 resolutions ?

1 Like

Why is 30GB of HDD space required for this game actually?

3 Likes

for high rez temp icon

1 Like

Alright, and can paladin class human heroes equip and use swords in this game actually?

I still wonder why these system requirements are not added to W3:R in shop. :smiley: Maybe with release, but it is still strange. :slight_smile:

Because higher graphics actually require more space, what you’d like it to be 2-5 GB?
30GB is not much.

2 Likes

The required 30GB of HDD space for this game is fine with me, just was asking earlier that’s all.

What time will it release? Shall I download it on the website or Battle App?

Ryzen 7 1700X is a very high CPU requirement. AC Odyssey has Ryzen 5 1400. Hopefully we’ll get some more optimization with the release anyway. As for the GPU, a GTX 960 (or 1050ti, same) will grant 30 to 60 fps in any occasion.

Hi!

If I have the AMD Radeon HD 6750 (OSX, built in 2011), will I be unable to play this game? It has something to do with metal support (which is the error I get when I try to play Heroes of Storm), I am however able to play Diablo 3 on OSX. Just want to make sure before I buy the game that I can actually play it.

Thanks in advance.

i5 6300hq r9 m375 should be fine right?

Hello Pega,

It appears your HD6750 is above minimum specs.

I just wouldn’t be counting on it playing on high quality graphics.