Warcraft III: Reforged System Specifications

it should be enough to uninstall

2 Likes

If you want some new lights effect and shadows options a 1070 or equal cards is a good start.

1 Like

C-O-M-M-U-N-I-T-Y manager. 4 posts. Where have you been all this time bud??

6 Likes

wait, so they are there but just disabled for my card?

1 Like

Florida, Cuba, Morocco and Iceland for contrast.

If you card can’t handle new effect yes they will auto disable for more fps.

Any idea if it will be possible to play it on macbook with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB? I dont see it on the list, however I had no issues with WoW, SC2 and diablo3

1 Like

Is there any way to turn that off? Because I guess that’s why the game looks different than the demo

Lol if you expected to get the same the game than the demo you will get disapointed.

I was joking at him as well in previous thread he posted. He was last seen in last month!

They just dont care about the game.

1 Like

I just want to enable all the available effects.

1 Like

May wanna try that on a mini Lappie that has a m3 8100Y, 16GB RAM and Intel UHD615. It could barely chug at 800x600 30-40fps in the beta. Just hoping performance numbers will double with this one.

No. You might be able to play 1v1’s with SD graphics all on low. :frowning: , So that’s basically playing Frozen Throne.

I’m playing this on Intel HD 520 intel core i3 1.99 GHz with 8 GB of RAM

I am able to play custom games versus 3 computers or so including army clashes without any major fps spikes. Unfortunately I can’t speak much for multiplayer since I haven’t tested it out as much. But for campaign you should have 0 issues playing.

No need to throw insults. Not everyone playing is an entitled rich kid with a monstrous rig that daddy got him for his 8th birthday.

Thanks a lot man! I was trying to find that information and compare it with my card.

Hopefully I will be able to play later on.

Cheers!

Who is throwing insults?

I dont know what you did in the last patch Blizzard, but since that i cant play the game. My only game is a blackscreen with the cursor and no sound, music or anything. Thanks :frowning:

@TheAncient, Disable your anti-virus and allow your game to get through Firewall too. I was facing the same problem but got the game running. Ironically I did somehow managed to get the BETA working but I completely forgot how to do it since.