Warcraft III: Reforged Release Times Today

you cant play right now, as its all taken down for release preparations.

i guess you will be able to register your cd keys in you bnet account and get wc3 reforged with classic graphics then.

1 Like

Now, now. Take it easy.
You will have your classic Warcraft 3 multiplayer, it will just be in Reforged client.
All classic players will have Reforged, just with no new graphics.

1 Like

Like literally the whole spam in the last year was that they are staying in the same engine so people with both old and new version can play together …

Suddenly people start panicking that blizz is taking away their old one …

just … pls …

1 Like

This game will get any type of improviment in the graphics and that will get the new UI? Just to this game be able to looks like the same awesome product shown in the demo at Blizzcon 2018? Thank you, Kaivax! Have an great day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First blizzard now this guy I’ve never even met say the earth is flat, therefore it must be true.

1 Like

The release client has about the same filesize as the beta. Just an FYI.

Thank you for pinning this post!

Woo it’s getting closer and closer!

The currently Beta have 22,5GB of size ^-^

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

So of 22,5gb that will go to 30gb… So the size as different, lets wait and see the differences in the launch ^^

Hmm, weird. My client was about 28-29.

I got rid of it so I can’t go back and confirm. PTR is gone off my list too.

I’m a bit NE of New York, but my launcher says for the 29th…Don’t play with my emotions!

1 Like

Am i Asia or Americas for an Australian player? Clarification would be appreciated. Disappointing there are no oceanic servers.

We’re just over an hour from launch.

2 Likes

I like how you made this map… it looks good

tell me finally - we are waiting for a schedule with Сon 18 or not??? It’s not too late to return the pre-order …

Another tragic release coming.

1 Like

Pin this!

There’s already confusion on why it’s downloadable but not playable.

Can’t wait man launch it already!

Should be able to play it now, what’s the hold up?

same, still can’t download game after 6 exits and a PC restart